Hull City v Derby County

Day

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Dimmu said:

Interesting, I'd have totally different solution to same problem. IMO Martin needs more help from midfield and Bryson's runs are best what we've got. His runs can really be a menace to big centrehalves and create more room for Martin.

I just feel that Hendrick would be more dynamic and likelier to go past defenders himself without the need for give and goes with CM. All conjecture and opinion. Maybe you're right. Either way it would be fantastic to get the win that would firmly establish us as title contenders as opposed to playoff contenders.

4 hours ago, Reithe glas said:

I just feel that Hendrick would be more dynamic and likelier to go past defenders himself without the need for give and goes with CM. All conjecture and opinion. Maybe you're right. Either way it would be fantastic to get the win that would firmly establish us as title contenders as opposed to playoff contenders.

Or maybe you're right. And I don't know how their midfield will line up if Huddlestone is missing... But how we get Martin in to the game is always key tactic for us!

4 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

........ But how we get Martin in to the game is always key tactic for us!

Totally agree, opposition teams have worked out that if they place both CB's on him, it takes him out of the game. So we do need someone else up there to play off Martin close up........or have an alternative plan?

Not seen a Hulll game so I don't know how they set up, do they attack or do they play counter attack football?

Archived