Gaming

SaintRam

11 minutes ago, mastah said:

There's always a new update with all latest transfers. Just need the Sawczuk update, the Tapani patch and then you can install the latest database.

I’m talking an official game through Steam

1 minute ago, David said:

I’m talking an official game through Steam

Got you. The abandonware ISO is about as close as you can get, unfortunately. Still a top game even after 18 years. I remember playing the CM01/02 demo that came out of a box of cereal.

• 4 months later...
On 06/07/2019 at 10:42, Lander said:

What pc games are people playing at the minute? I’m looking for something to get stuck into, in addition to my World of Warcraft grind ?

What kind of games, other than wow, do you normally play?

I am still messing about with Dream League 2019 from time to time

Its full of flaws, glitches and loads of hackers but its a laugh. I've got first team that's just about maxed out at 100 and am now working on replacing them with Derby Players. Jack Marriott is my first Derby player in my on line team - playing like a dream and I have Keogh, Tomori and Malone all in various stages of upgrades. Will Hughes is my top scoring midfielder. 

I am a division 7 regular but the hackers and my own lack of ability stop me  getting much higher. I did have a great game yesterday .. someone had all these giant players 2.4 metre tall and some vip hack thing tagged on to them - it looked like they were a super power and I was going to get slaughtered.. but won 5-3 with a Marriott hat trick COYR

On 06/07/2019 at 10:42, Lander said:

What pc games are people playing at the minute? I’m looking for something to get stuck into, in addition to my World of Warcraft grind ?

Fair play for you for sticking with that!

I played BFA when it first came out but they have done so much mad stuff with the storyline/gameplay now that I don't even recognise the game I got into 13 years ago, now!

Will definitely be getting WoW Classic in August, though!

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

Fair play for you for sticking with that!

I played BFA when it first came out but they have done so much mad stuff with the storyline/gameplay now that I don't even recognise the game I got into 13 years ago, now!

Will definitely be getting WoW Classic in August, though!

I may or may not have the week booked off for classic ?

Happy about it. No longer can Fifa fan boys bury their heads thinking it’s a better game than PES because it’s got all the badges. Gameplay is so much better on PES right now and EA’s financial muscle killing them. 

I think FIFA has been pretty crap gameplay wise for a while (although admittedly partly down to the fact I've just started to find the style of game pretty dull) - like many big games, especially EA games, the development focus has started to shift away from core gameplay towards the monetisation systems.

A lot of core FIFA structure is going to see a drastic rework when the microtransaction laws start being made and enforced, it's been a problem for a long time but its finally picking up steam internationally.
I'm curious how they'll deal with that.

2 hours ago, Andicis said:

Wonder if we're going to be left with a PES scenario, Turin Stripes...

Piemonte Calcio, apparently.

All players unaffected.

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, Squid said:

anyone play CS:GO? looking for a fifth man as sick of queuing with 4 and then a randy who throws the game. 

Play at between MG-LE rank, Mirage/Cache.

Play faceit aswell as comp.

I started to play but only ranked SEM. Was going to play a lot more but a UT Pro League has started which has taken my focus away from CSGO unfortunately. After the UT League, I'll look to start up playing CSGO again but will need to rank up a fair bit.

I played Apex briefly but battle royales struggle to hold my interest, but its certainly a well made game. I wish Respawn made Titanfall 3 instead though, personally. I love the Titanfall games.

One of the many problems with Origin is you're unlikely to create any new connections to people through it, you only play games on it with people you know from somewhere else ?