Gaming

SaintRam

Not holding out much hope, but just curious. I'm a gamer (PC mostly, have an Xbone and getting a PS4 in new year) and I've been playing Rocket League on PC recently, which is why I'm posting this. Basically 3 or 4 a side football with rocket powered cars (I know, lame, right?) and I was just wondering if anyone else is playing it?

Will be getting new Fifa on Xbox when it comes out also, probably more chance of that. :lol:

So good players are being handicapped and conceding 90 minute goals to crap players?

Doesn't that make you the crap player now?

Fifa isn't a skill based game anymore, regular fifa players will tell you this. You can't even control all of your players and you can't do anything when the AL is so bad. Read this on the issue of handicap in the game

http://www.futhead.com/guides/222/how-to-deal-with-the-handicap-issue-full-guide/

Fair enough, well if anyone does get it let me know! 

I haven't played Fifa since... 12? So I'm probably going to be pretty terrible for a while, they'll almost certainly have changed things like the set piece mechanics from that time.

Fair enough, well if anyone does get it let me know! 

I haven't played Fifa since... 12? So I'm probably going to be pretty terrible for a while, they'll almost certainly have changed things like the set piece mechanics from that time.

It's pretty much the same but high pressure is very annoying especially because the player's stamina never runs out so it can be hard to play possession football, particularly if you're interested in playing the ultimate team gamemode .Also they have added a park the bus tactic so it can be hard to score at times.

It's just rubbish. The defending system doesn't work correctly, it's so difficult to control your player to defending high through balls and that's before we mention that the player models themselves have been the same for about 6 years now. The torso/shoulders just look absolutely ridiculous.

It's just rubbish. The defending system doesn't work correctly, it's so difficult to control your player to defending high through balls and that's before we mention that the player models themselves have been the same for about 6 years now. The torso/shoulders just look absolutely ridiculous.

Agreed. The over the top balls are just exploited because of the poor AL which means that the defenders react too slowly. On top of that EA don't know the offside rule and apparently grabbing a player's shirt isn't a free kick.

Ah, the laughable collision system. It peaked a few years back now and has been going downhill since. And I consider myself a decent player who comfortably hits division 1 online.

PES was great last year, but just lacked in online functionality. This years is promising to be way better than FIFA.

If you have any doubts about getting this game SaintRam, just have a look a this video haha

To be honest, you may have just sold it to me. :lol: