Gaming

SaintRam

17 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I'm enjoying it but it's not as good as the demo. I haven't played a football game since 17 so it suits me. But those that played PES 19 seem to be saying it's only slightly better and not really worth the dosh

Depends what the last football game you played was?

Fifa 17 was the last football game I played. I might buy Last of Us remaster for cheap on PS4 instead, is that any good?

Just until PES goes down in price

8 minutes ago, SouthStandDan said:

Fifa 17 was the last football game I played. I might buy Last of Us remaster for cheap on PS4 instead, is that any good?

Last of Us is free this month on PS+ so you may as well just get that.

PS have also updated their PS Now to be more like Game Pass on xbox, they've put all sorts like Uncharted and God of War on there as a result - and reduced the price.

45 minutes ago, SouthStandDan said:

I reckon Pes 20 will be far better than Fifa 17 and will be well worth getting

Like Srg said, The Last of Us is a freebie. Still the best game I've ever played. 

Some games have come out since and done things better but considering it's a PS3 game it's still one of the best titles on the PS4. 

And it has the best story and characters of any game imo. 

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, David said:

Then you realise it’s a boring game and regret buying 

Doubtful. I'd wager 75% of all of the games I've loved over the decades would fit into that category for you. It fits very solidly within my taste. 

But I definitely appreciate it has a lot of aspects that make it inaccessible for a lot of different kinds of people. In an objective sense, they probably made a lot of decisions in development that would go down as mistakes for that reason; but most of their decisions work for me. 

Edited by SaintRam

Had the same issue with Assassins Creed Odyssey. Brilliant game but it would take months to complete. I find missions on open world games repetitive after awhile. Seems to be too much focus on graphics rather than gameplay nowadays. And there’s not enough fun games to play either. Everything is realistic and serious, where are them daft games which didn’t make sense but were awesome?

11 hours ago, SouthStandDan said:

Had the same issue with Assassins Creed Odyssey. Brilliant game but it would take months to complete. I find missions on open world games repetitive after awhile. Seems to be too much focus on graphics rather than gameplay nowadays. And there’s not enough fun games to play either. Everything is realistic and serious, where are them daft games which didn’t make sense but were awesome?

There are tons of those kind of games - they're just not marketed well as they're not produced by big developers. You have to go and look for them.

3 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Everyone should play 'The Outer Worlds' on whatever format they have. It's a seriously good game if you are in to RPG's.

Spiritual successor to Fallout: New Vegas!

I'm a huge fan of Obsidian games, I've played it a little at a friends but I'm waiting until xmas to buy it as it'll 100% go on sale ? 

2 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

I’ve seen some bad opinions on this forum, but the one that RDR2 is a bad game tops the lot! One of the greatest games of all time without a shadow of a doubt, and if you don’t get emotional at the end you ain’t human!

RDR2 is a technical masterpiece.

4 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

I’ve seen some bad opinions on this forum, but the one that RDR2 is a bad game tops the lot! One of the greatest games of all time without a shadow of a doubt, and if you don’t get emotional at the end you ain’t human!

Reach the end? People actually made it that far??

On 09/11/2019 at 12:06, Millenniumram said:

Yes... those of us who appreciate a good game? 

30 hours in now ? 

Also 30% of the single player according to the save file ?