Derby County Flags

Inverurie Ram

Flag sat very well in the away end last night. We had planned that block beforehand with the WBA safety officer and thankfully not a big walk up.

Wonder if we will see another attempt by Boro to rip the flag up on Saturday haha! Don't mind that, it was the bottles of coke and god knows what else that ended up on it. Thankfully the guys at Moor Farm washed it for us.

As far as Chelsea goes …. Despite them having lots of large flags because we are away fans they are not allowed. Watch this space. May need to get on the blower to Frank to sort out.

On 18 October 2018 at 16:53, PrivateDerby said:

I say we find them and take back what's ours, return the Ram! 

bdc8d4bc-f116-46bd-b2a8-21b128acf8ac.jpg

We sung "We're Derby County we're coming for you". We found them and we beat them (at football and drinking and singing) and we punished them by playing thousands of indie tunes and then we tied them all up and forced them to watch a big screen that we set up that showed the Derby County Flags thread on dcfcfans.uk on repeat for the rest of their lives before we took back what is ours and  returned the Ram!

fcs9t.jpg

Give it some welly Grapper!

The only flag I ever had was a huge one with a ram on it that surfed along the crowd and wound in in my position from the Leicester away match at Filbert street in 1992-93.  The match where Phil Gee decided he could still score goals , just not for Derby anymore and played like Flash Gordon on steroids.

Was talked into bringing it to the Sheff Wednesday fa cup replay and it disappeared never too be seen again.  If you've got it can I have it back please x