Derby County Flags

Inverurie Ram

9 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Chaddo still going strong pre season in Germany..

Little Angry sitting on the fence looking the wrong way... 

D122F194-43C8-40ED-9AEA-9C32683D8A19.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Seth's left foot said:

I’m stood on the steps looking the wrong way ?

Were we that bad under Rowett that people couldn't bear to look even when we were winning?

Mrs Pink on the phone "Well Gene I'm surrendering, these three Tamworth lads have turned up, and they just haven't got a clue, coppers think that too, right I'll come and meet you in that shop we were in yesterday, looks like Debenhams for a latte.....OK Moscow!"...........

21ez1ck.jpg

Edited by Inverurie Ram

On ‎15‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 19:27, Angry Ram said:

A few DCFC flags being stolen in Seville I am being told. Locals looking for trophies. 

Reminded me when a couple of Kaiser fans followed us back from the stadium to the train station. There were about 6 of us and 2 of them and they just kept staying behind us, knew something was up...

Lets put it this way, they didn't get the big flag but later intel came out they were known and had been stealing flags to put them up in there local pub. Cant imagine the big flag would have fitted on a wall but no doubt would have been a trophy of some kind.

9 hours ago, therams69 said:

Reminded me when a couple of Kaiser fans followed us back from the stadium to the train station. There were about 6 of us and 2 of them and they just kept staying behind us, knew something was up...

Lets put it this way, they didn't get the big flag but later intel came out they were known and had been stealing flags to put them up in there local pub. Cant imagine the big flag would have fitted on a wall but no doubt would have been a trophy of some kind.

That would have been brave of them, there was a lot of us about. If memory serves I think we ended up in the same bar post match. 

11 hours ago, therams69 said:

I reckon the couple of Kaiser fans gave up when about 6 of you started singing your best song ever and headed off with your flag in one direction.......

207uzxk.jpg

8 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I reckon the couple of Kaiser fans gave up when about 6 of you started singing your best song ever and headed off with your flag in one direction.......

207uzxk.jpg

Omg you have just made my day!!!

Will give you that. He wanted a photo what more can I say.... 

10 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

That would have been brave of them, there was a lot of us about. If memory serves I think we ended up in the same bar post match. 

There was but not down this particular street ... Remind me when I next see you and will tell you ...

Back to the Karaoke joint in Frankfurt?