AFC Bournemouth v Derby County

Mafiabob

Craig Ramage throughout the game:

"Bournemouth are starting to get into it now"

"Bournemouth really have their tails up"

"They've been in the ascendancy the past minutes have Bournemouth"

"Derby need to find their way back into the game".

Craig Ramage a few seconds ago:

"I thought we were into the ascendancy from start to finish."

What does he add to the coverage? He can't string a sentence together without using one of his dozen go-to phrases, most of which don't fit any given situation. Yeah he brings passion - but anyone on here could do that.

At least he doesnt put on that slighlty too high pitched forced excitement that you get from the likes of Savage and Neville when they are commentating on a match. You know whentheyare trying to make a 5 yard back pass sound like the pass of the season

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Craig Ramage throughout the game:

"Bournemouth are starting to get into it now"

"Bournemouth really have their tails up"

"They've been in the ascendancy the past minutes have Bournemouth"

"Derby need to find their way back into the game".

Craig Ramage a few seconds ago:

"I thought we were into the ascendancy from start to finish."

What does he add to the coverage? He can't string a sentence together without using one of his dozen go-to phrases, most of which don't fit any given situation. Yeah he brings passion - but anyone on here could do that.

I could not listen to Ramage today due to working and I must say...did not miss it.

Not quite but I am wondering if Villa sack Lambert (who lost again) will they recall Bent?

I'm not sure they can. I think at the end of the January transfer window you have to name your final squad and it cannot change for the rest of the season. They could recall him but not use him so would be pointless.

Notice that for the first goal (albeit a superb finish from Ince) it was all Bent before that; he chased down the left back stole the ball with a great tackle and laid it across for Ince. Bent should me MOTM.  What amazes me is how he's been made to sit patiently on the bench but every time he plays he tears defences apart.

Fear realised...we're the 3rd best team in the league!!!

a point away to bournmouth  isn't bad, boro have to play em yet , disapointing league position considering our results of late but we are looking strong ,still believe we will be crowned champions only one point off the top remember with a better goal difference than borough who could only beat blackpool by one goal

leave craig alone folks - he's ok.

listen to some other radio commentary and you'll realise.

ok he's not einstein but he's alright.

I don't mind craig but i struggle with the other bloke.

Particularly when he obsesses about the referee.

Archived