AFC Bournemouth v Derby County

Mafiabob

last season I thought we were 3rd best in the league and deserved to go up, probably a blessing that we didn't as we have developed the squad to a point where I believe we will be able to attract even better quality players in the next transfer window should we go up. This season I believe we are the best in the division and will finish top ,certainly automatic promotion. I think we are the team no body would want to play at the moment and it was great to see us come back twice tonight which shows great spirit.

Bournmouth will prob fight it out with middlesborough for automatic promotion and I would suspect middlesborough with their better defence to to claim 2nd spo.t 

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Norwich played well against us, but I think that was more down to us being off form than Norwich being anything special.

Actually, I don't even think "off-form" is fair, because we were the better team first half. We just gradually sat deeper and got sloppier, and that was a mark of how much we put into the Chelsea game. Takes a big effort to half-convince that you're getting back into the game against the top team in the country, and it showed.

Howe giving us no credit , they were below par, masterbater

Saw his 'mate' with the same jacket on - shaking his head after the match - lol - massive game for them - good point away for us. 

I think we could be swelling the coffers of Hull and Villa in the summer .

We won't be swelling the coffers of villa.

He's a free agent in the summer.

Back from the game. What an evening what an atmosphere & what a team. Sure there were a couple of errors at the back but overall we were brilliant. Not many sides will dominate Bournemouth like we did in parts this evening. Very optimistic regarding automatic promotion. Hughes & Hendrick were superb. Ince & Bent very good. Dawkins when he came on was so smooth it like watching honey run off a spoon. He made a huge difference with his ball retention when he came on. Made the Bent goal as well of course.

PS Some of the posts on here during the game are hilarious to look back on. No clue.

The point is a great result.

Coming from behind twice is a great result.

Taking 4 points this season off a side who currently sit above us is a great result.

I haven't seen it but by the sounds of it we more than matched them, which should bring real confidence.

Dont think we'll ever drop out of the automatics with me being so optimistic afterwards to be honest.

I said to myself if we can hold our own and show what we can do and get a point then we'll make it.

It's going to be tough. The two real big tests for me are Boro at home and Norwich away, get through those without losing and we should definitely be looking at top 2.

Archived