AFC Bournemouth v Derby County

Mafiabob

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of Bournemouth fans are saying that we were very good and the best team in the division. 

By all accounts gave a great account of ourselves. It's all we can do, I guess. 

cant win em all ,taken 4 points off them this season and they have middlesborough to play so all very close at the top ,may be 3rd but still only a point off top plaice 

Scabby win for Middlesbrough at Blackpool doesn't threaten too much, but we did something similar I guess. 

We've only got two of the top 10 away from home now - Norwich and Wolves - so that result is very good. 

It's all about keeping our professionalism now then we should be fine. I think we have, by some distance, the easiest run of games left. Norwich, Middlesbrough, Wolves and Watford in a consecutive spell but Middlesbrough and Watford on our own patch. 

We need to keep up this level of performance for the rest of the month then we're laughing! 

Craig Ramage throughout the game:

"Bournemouth are starting to get into it now"

"Bournemouth really have their tails up"

"They've been in the ascendancy the past minutes have Bournemouth"

"Derby need to find their way back into the game".

Craig Ramage a few seconds ago:

"I thought we were into the ascendancy from start to finish."

What does he add to the coverage? He can't string a sentence together without using one of his dozen go-to phrases, most of which don't fit any given situation. Yeah he brings passion - but anyone on here could do that.

So you're saying he's the commentating equivalent of Emanuel Villa?

Have we heard how serious the injury to Chris Martin is?

How did it look to anyone watching?

Rolled ankle, apparently.

One of those annoying injuries where it looks quite innocuous but can actually cause a bit of trouble. I can definitely see him missing Saturday at the very least.

Archived