AFC Bournemouth v Derby County

Mafiabob

Where are people finding the full match to watch?

If you have Ramsplayer then you can use the same login on Bournemouth's website and watch on there. 

Derby will put the full 90 on tomorrow, I would think. Bournemouth put it on around 6ish today, yesterday... 

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really couldn't care less who said what and to whom.

The only thing that matters is that they could not beat a fellow promotion rival in their own backyard. Howe can spin that whichever way he wants for me.

As for the Daily Mail report, didn't they also deny the holocaust?

Completely agree with your comments. This league gets won by the team with the most number of points. All teams have had their good games and lost, bad games and won, and combinations of both. What gets said doesn't change a thing.

Having watched the full 90 i'd say a draw was fair.

We started very brightly.

Why Lee Grant got into such a tangle trying to clear the ball i've no idea.

He seemed to want to hoof it again more often than roll it out.

That incident sparked them into life and they scored a good goal against the run of play.

Thereafter much of their passing and possession was excellent.

Hughes was superb as ever, and he initiated the move that got us level.

Their second goal was due to a bad error by bucko but was a good strike.

We got a deserved equaliser in the second half.

By the end we seemed to have the upper hand but overall a draw was fair.

Ambitious, it's all about opinions but you should watch again and concentrate on Hendrick. I'm not usually he greatest fan for the reasons you mention but he was bordering on immense against bournemouth. At least an 8 from me for him.

I can't disagree he showed quality on the ball, because he did. However, I just feel had he been at the races then we would have won the possession battle. He just didn't get involved anywhere near enough.

He made the fewest touches, fewest passes (with the worst pass accuracy) out of all five centre mids (including Bournemouth's) 

I think he showed extremely good touches when he was on the ball, when he didn't over play, but ultimately fell short of really helping the cause.

I think one thing that hasn't been mentioned much is how often Ince gets back to do his defensive work - which is probably one of my favourite things about Russell. This is crucial, with the amount our full backs like to get forward. 

Ward hasn't been doing this enough for me. Whether its because he's still coming back to fitness, I don't know. 

I was questioning bringing Dawkins on, more because I'd like to see what Lingard can do rather than any slight on Dawks, but so glad it worked out for him.  Like Eddie, there were a few near me at the beamback that gave an audible sound of anger. I gave them a smug look when he set Bent up though...

I can't disagree he showed quality on the ball, because he did. However, I just feel had he been at the races then we would have won the possession battle. He just didn't get involved anywhere near enough.

He made the fewest touches, fewest passes (with the worst pass accuracy) out of all five centre mids (including Bournemouth's) 

I think he showed extremely good touches when he was on the ball, when he didn't over play, but ultimately fell short of really helping the cause.

He was really really good for about the last 30 IMO.

He was pretty anonymous before that. In that period seemed unsure as to whether he was expected to bomb on, hold position, pick a pass or mark a runner.

Archived