AFC Bournemouth v Derby County

Mafiabob

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2-2 i'd have settled for that before the match so cant be disappointed - especially after going behind twice.

Cracking result I spotted the anomaly that a draw today would most likely lead to us dropping to third. But I'm happy anyway , provided we beat the teams we are expected to beat and no more silly results like losing to forest. And chris martins injury isn't a bad one.

Sounded a cracking game with excellent crowd surfing commentary from Radio Derby. We played very positive, could have grabbed a winner, but so could Bournemouth.

What a league this Championship is, no one is pulling away this season, it's going to be a right scrap to get out of it .

Going behind twice, we did a great job in coming back and getting a very valuable point. Of course it would have been great to win this and go to the top of the table, but coming into this one, I ,as I am sure many others, would be satisfied with a point.  Yes, dropped to 3rd what with Boro beating Blackpool, but only a point off the top with 48 still to play for. Bent sounds like he played very well for the most part when he came on, and just seeing the video, great assist by Dawks.

Looking at the stats and some comments on here, sounds like we were essentially the better team throughout and should have won it. Alas, we didn't but that is ok imo. Of course one point is better than none at all.

I am worried about Crissy, hopefully not too serious but I am content with Bent if it is say a week or longer(Which I am assuming perhaps it will be?).

Reading some comments on here, people once again seem to be bi-polar in regards to 'Great job Rams' to 'Well we suck.' I for one get frustrated at times with the way we play, but I am cool about it and do not lose faith we will rectify our issues. It sounds like we did that for the most part today and showed our grit and determination to come away with a point.

I am satisfied with a point and love how our team came together behind down twice to get a much needed and important point.  It will be very tight from here on out until season ends in May and that determination we have will really bode well for us in our push for promotion.

On to Reading.

COYR!

Craig Ramage throughout the game:

"Bournemouth are starting to get into it now"

"Bournemouth really have their tails up"

"They've been in the ascendancy the past minutes have Bournemouth"

"Derby need to find their way back into the game".

Craig Ramage a few seconds ago:

"I thought we were into the ascendancy from start to finish."

What does he add to the coverage? He can't string a sentence together without using one of his dozen go-to phrases, most of which don't fit any given situation. Yeah he brings passion - but anyone on here could do that.

Archived