AFC Bournemouth v Derby County

Mafiabob

Dean Court (for the oldies)

Goldsands

Tuesday February 10th 2015

7:45pm Kick Off

Top of the table... A six pointer... All the cliches are there...

Who kicks on... All aboard the Mafia train...

Regards the Mafia (and associates)

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bournemouth are going to be brought back down to earth with a big bang.

The start of this game will be frenetic but Derby will have too much.

Bournemouth are Virgins to this kind of pressure and we are going to take their cherry, they will not be able to walk on Wednesday.

I really hope you're proven right.

Lose and drop down to third.

We've made a habit of winning three on the spin and losing the fourth. I think it will happen again.

But we'll follow up this defeat with wins against Rotherham (A), Sheff Wed (H) and Charlton (H) and regain our place in the top two ahead of a season-defining spell against a number of top half clubs.

There will be no game plan in this match - that's what I like. 

It will be two teams that will fight to the death for possession and look to break each other with movement. Both proven good in front of goal - both proven tight at the back. 

It's inevitable that one of our sides are going to have an off day; a few players not on their game. I think the team that has less below-par performers will win. No room for error at all. 

I think we will out pass a passing team and win 2-0..we have better quality players and are better at the style of play that both teams will adopt - should be a good game to watch as both teams like to play the right way, 

I live in Poole so have seen Bournemouth's evolution - for a club that nearly went out of existence no more than 3 years ago its great to see a club do well when it really has been backed to the hilt by local people and businesses..

However, I have supported Derby since 1966 and this is very much our year

Massive game. People say there'd still a long way to go, but these are the games that define the season.

Not only have we not won four on the bounce this season, we've never quite made it to 2 points a game. Every time we've got within one victory of that, we've fallen back. Let's hope the pattern doesn't keep repeating.

I'd take a point now. But I do think we're on the cusp of moving up a level and putting ourselves in a position to pull away. All three of us, them and Boro are showing great form and it's now down to 2 from 3 for the automatics. Bournemouth will be confident too.

It's a top of the table clash. It's a game that could make our season. It's what fans and players should look forward to. Bring it on!

I think we will out pass a passing team and win 2-0..we have better quality players and are better at the style of play that both teams will adopt - should be a good game to watch as both teams like to play the right way, 

I live in Poole so have seen Bournemouth's evolution - for a club that nearly went out of existence no more than 3 years ago its great to see a club do well when it really has been backed to the hilt by local people and businesses..

However, I have supported Derby since 1966 and this is very much our year

I reckon that's 4 Derby fans on here that live in Poole/Bournemouth/Christchurch. Proper Rams enclave.

Archived