Best TV Dramas

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

starting watching Happy Valley S2 on Netflix.

Just find it so brilliant. Perhaps overwhelmed by how amazing Racquel (Coronation St) plays the lead role. I recommend watching it for that alone, even though the storyline is pretty decent.

After hating everyone in the first 2 episodes of Doctor Foster the series improved & last night's finale was actaully pretty good & managed not to go down the usual thriller cliche's.

Not wanting to give any spoilers but I wouldn't be surprised if there was another series. This one seems to have been popular.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Anyone been watching "Electric Dreams"?

I've been recording them but haven't watched any yet & the reviews online seem to be very mixed.

I watched the first one which wasn't as good as I'd hoped for and I've only managed about 15 minutes of the 2nd so far - it's not exactly grabbed my attention yet. Most promising is the fact that they're stand alone episodes, so if one's naff, there's a chance the next one may be better....

1 hour ago, AmericanRam said:

Finished watching Ozark on Netflix last night. Thought it was pretty good. Anyone else seen it?

Oz? Oz is a great series, but I never got round to finishing it. I wonder if I still have it downloaded somewhere. 

Sith Happens

Not really a drama, but watched the first two episodes of Star Trek Discovery and really good.

Usually Star Trek series take a while to get going but this was very cinematic.

Archived