Best TV Dramas

Justified is superb ,, Walton goggins as Boyde crowder is superb acting , he was then cast in the hateful 8 ,, really good actor 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anything decent on Netflix at the moment? Can’t stand weekend entertainment on BBC/ITV, it’s utter *****. The generation game is bloody awful. Grandparents wouldn’t find this funny.

12 minutes ago, SouthStandDan said:

Anything decent on Netflix at the moment? Can’t stand weekend entertainment on BBC/ITV, it’s utter *****. The generation game is bloody awful. Grandparents wouldn’t find this funny.

Yeah I'm with you brother. I'm also looking for a decent series on netflix?

6 hours ago, AmericanRam said:

Watched all of second season of Series of Unfortunate Events on Netflix yesterday.

Just as good as the first.

didn't realise there was a 2nd season.

2 hours ago, SouthStandDan said:

just flick back and read the last 10 pages, you'll find plenty of recommendations.

Sith Happens

Have just started watching Jessica Jones. Looks good....anyone watch it? Do I also need to watch the defenders, if so in what order?

21 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Have just started watching Jessica Jones. Looks good....anyone watch it? Do I also need to watch the defenders, if so in what order?

Yes, No, Watch season one of each before you watch Defenders (Luke Cage, JJ and Iron Fist) 2 seasons of Dare Devil (might be one), if you want to be pure geek.  However you could watch Defenders as a one off and bits will fall in as you watch the others.

Also S1 Punisher is a good watch, do that after you hace done DD if you are maintaining geekness, though not too necessary.

• 3 weeks later...
Sith Happens
On 3/29/2018 at 08:51, archied said:

Justified is superb ,, Walton goggins as Boyde crowder is superb acting , he was then cast in the hateful 8 ,, really good actor 

Not a drama, but Really enjoyed Vice Principles that he was in too.

On 22/04/2018 at 08:28, Paul71 said:

Not a drama, but Really enjoyed Vice Principles that he was in too.

Not seen it will take a look ,,cheers

56 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Provided you can cope with subtitles, Gomorrah is excellent.

If you can't, do you say 'Sodom'?

59 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Good recommendation, never heard of that and looks good, especially due to who is in it.

sadly they are short series/seasons, I think only 6 per season, but they are equally dark. gripping and funny.

Archived