Best TV Dramas

18 hours ago, StringerBell said:

Strangest episode yet. I think I know what half of it meant. I think. 

OK - just when you thought Lynch was slowly heading back towards the more conventional story-telling aspects of the original run, he drops that mind-**** of an episiode! :lol:
You're doing better than me if you know what 50% of it was about..

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

OK - just when you thought Lynch was slowly heading back towards the more conventional story-telling aspects of the original run, he drops that mind-**** of an episiode! :lol:
You're doing better than me if you know what 50% of it was about..

SPOILERS

I think it was that a great evil was created during the atomic blast? And the giant was in the white lodge?  He created something good to counteract that evil. So the bowling ball Laura is like Jesus or something. But she got corrupted by BOB. 

Is the frog fly rabbit creature supposed to be BOB or Laura or something though? 

I'm not sure what those black woodsmen are supposed to be but in Fire Walk with Me there's a guy in the meeting above the convenience store that might have something to do with it.

Not sure who the kids were. Sarah  Palmer maybe? Planted with the seed of Laura when the frog fly rabbit crawls in her mouth?

2 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

SPOILERS

I think it was that a great evil was created during the atomic blast? And the giant was in the white lodge?  He created something good to counteract that evil. So the bowling ball Laura is like Jesus or something. But she got corrupted by BOB. 

Is the frog fly rabbit creature supposed to be BOB or Laura or something though? 

I'm not sure what those black woodsmen are supposed to be but in Fire Walk with Me there's a guy in the meeting above the convenience store that might have something to do with it.

Not sure who the kids were. Sarah  Palmer maybe? Planted with the seed of Laura when the frog fly rabbit crawls in her mouth?

Yeah that kind of makes as much sense as anything I can come up with. That frog fly rabbit thing was making me heave :pinch:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

WTF has happened to Doctor Foster?.

The first series was entertaining enough but the second is just bats**t nuts, with no likeable characters amongst them

Got to agree with you there, I just can't bring myself to watch a show where none of the characters are likeable. 

Orange is the New Black would've had that problem except that had humour and some of the supporting characters were likeable. 

Not really a drama, but currently watching Episodes.

Guy who plays one of the sex people on I'm Alan Partridge, Matt Le Blanc playing himself and that funny woman who might be a lesbian in L.A TV network/affair/comedy trio action.

Funny and smart.

Some tidy pieces on it as well.

6 hours ago, JoetheRam said:

Not really a drama, but currently watching Episodes.

Guy who plays one of the sex people on I'm Alan Partridge, Matt Le Blanc playing himself and that funny woman who might be a lesbian in L.A TV network/affair/comedy trio action.

Funny and smart.

Some tidy pieces on it as well.

You should be able to remember his name :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived