Emergency grab what's left on loan suggestion thread

Scott129

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FFS Ciaran Clark made Prem team of the week this week. He starts or is on the bench every game.

Which is why I said Baker or Clark.

Baker and Clark have been fighting for one bench position up until last week where a CB was injured so Clark started vs Norwich.

I did not know that the villa CB who was injured is out for 9 months. So now one of those two on loan is not a possibility.

Showed tonight why we need a good cb on loan who can concentrate for 90 mins.

Remember the summer cry from our board?? Clear investment to improve the team.... Here we are in September arguing over filling a vital role scrabbling around in the dross of a loan market looking for a signing. Face it we have all been conned.

Showed tonight why we need a good cb on loan who can concentrate for 90 mins.

Remember the summer cry from our board?? Clear investment to improve the team.... Here we are in September arguing over filling a vital role scrabbling around in the dross of a loan market looking for a signing. Face it we have all been conned.

If you feel you have been conned, take your season ticket back along with the facts and evidence that you have been conned and ask for your money back.

I'm certain there are laws out there to prevent customers from being conned.

Please let everyone know how you get on as I'm sure there will be many out there waiting to follow suit.

I don't feel conned but I certainly feel like we need to dip into the market in a number of positions. 

CB is essential. Even if they're similar quality to what we already have, we need somebody pushing Keogh and Bucko because their level of performance isn't good enough at the mo. They both have and can play better. 

If you feel you have been conned, take your season ticket back along with the facts and evidence that you have been conned and ask for your money back.

I'm certain there are laws out there to prevent customers from being conned.

Please let everyone know how you get on as I'm sure there will be many out there waiting to follow suit.

You know what I think I will drop him a line with the endless load of bull***t he gave out in the media at the start of the year... I have spent half an hour amassing 26 articles where he refers to 'significant investment' to 'match the ambition'. Also will send a copy of the similar letter that came with my season ticket.

Funny he has gone all quiet....

Will let you know what reply I get... Can guess what it will be already (will involve sex and travel!!!)

You know what I think I will drop him a line with the endless load of bull***t he gave out in the media at the start of the year... I have spent half an hour amassing 26 articles where he refers to 'significant investment' to 'match the ambition'. Also will send a copy of the similar letter that came with my season ticket.

Will let you know what reply I get... Can guess what it will be already (will involve sex and travel!!!)

Let us know how it gets on, I am genuinely interested in his reply.

hopefully he'll refund your season ticket though - if not, there is certain services that will take your case up. But, I should think he'll just refund your ticket. 

Will you post up a copy of what you have sent him please.

Also ' he has gone all quiet'? Was you expecting the CEO of a company to respond within 4 hours?

Archived