Emergency grab what's left on loan suggestion thread

Scott129

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey what about this guy from QPR

Queens Park Rangers midfielder Alejandro Faurlin admits he would be happy to sign a new deal, but is confident he would find another club if he left Loftus Road.

Faurlin is in the final year of his contract at Rangers and as yet there have been no talks over an extension.

The Argentine spent the second half of last season on loan at Palermo, but he has won back his place in Harry Redknapp's plans this season.

Faurlin concedes QPR will decide whether or not he remains at Loftus Road, admitting he is happy to stay in England should he fail to be offered a new deal.

"This is my last year, but it's not my decision," Faurlin told the Fulham Chronicle.

"I try to do my best and I look forward to staying in England, and I can say I have played 120 games here. People know you if you play long enough in England.

"At 27 you want to be relaxed, with a contract, and not in the last year. But if I play my part, it will not be a problem finding a club. If you are not playing you try to go somewhere else - that is normal."

Faurlin added: "If they ask me to sign I will sign without a doubt

"I am not the sort of player to wait and see what happens, because you never know what will happen.

"I don't like to gamble. I like where I am, working hard and showing the manager that I want to be part of things."

hey what about this guy from QPR

Queens Park Rangers midfielder Alejandro Faurlin admits he would be happy to sign a new deal, but is confident he would find another club if he left Loftus Road.

Faurlin is in the final year of his contract at Rangers and as yet there have been no talks over an extension.

The Argentine spent the second half of last season on loan at Palermo, but he has won back his place in Harry Redknapp's plans this season.

Faurlin concedes QPR will decide whether or not he remains at Loftus Road, admitting he is happy to stay in England should he fail to be offered a new deal.

"This is my last year, but it's not my decision," Faurlin told the Fulham Chronicle.

"I try to do my best and I look forward to staying in England, and I can say I have played 120 games here. People know you if you play long enough in England.

"At 27 you want to be relaxed, with a contract, and not in the last year. But if I play my part, it will not be a problem finding a club. If you are not playing you try to go somewhere else - that is normal."

Faurlin added: "If they ask me to sign I will sign without a doubt

"I am not the sort of player to wait and see what happens, because you never know what will happen.

"I don't like to gamble. I like where I am, working hard and showing the manager that I want to be part of things."

good shout, not sure if he's any better than what we'e got at the moment though. cant say for certain.

• 4 weeks later...

I know for 80% fact, okay perhaps 75% fact that Rodgers has offered us Raheem Sterling until January - apparently talks started early this week, apart from that I know nothing.. 

Now THAT's ambitious.

Archived