Emergency grab what's left on loan suggestion thread

Scott129

In the national press according a yeovil fan sight that us, them and millwall are in for him.

I don't know too much about him in all honesty, so unknown quantity to some respect. Everton have kept him on for a while so must have 'something' well, you'd hope if we sign him  :unsure:  :ph34r:

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“What I am sure about is that I’ve seen enough of Duffy to feel comfortable with him being able to play in the Premier League and I’m pretty sure he already proved it two seasons ago when because of injuries he had to play and he did a great job.

“I remember when I came back into the squad I told him I was happy to be back obviously, but I didn’t feel like it was fair because he did great. I think he surprised a lot of people and possibly even himself. That will have given him a confidence boost and we will have to wait and see.”

good player! Adds needed height to the team as well. In and around the first team all pre season, I'd defo take him

How on earth can you make that judgement?  :lol:

not having ago but that is a shot in the dark if I've ever seen one, unless you watch republic of ireland under 21s and ssausagehorpe back in 2011.

His had 4 games for everton, and 1 for burnley.

How on earth can you make that judgement? :lol:

not having ago but that is a shot in the dark if I've ever seen one, unless you watch republic of ireland under 21s and ssausagehorpe back in 2011.

His had 4 games for everton, and 1 for burnley.

Saw him play for Everton twice on the tele in pre season, one in which he played very well against Juventus. Also captains the u21's and has done for two years

Archived