Emergency grab what's left on loan suggestion thread

Scott129

I dont honestly know why but we are said to be interested in Free agent Jay Simpson.Source/Possibilty-50/50

I watched this lad a few times at Hull.  Good, dangerous player.  I wonder why he was released by Hull and hasn't been snapped up as yet? Wages?  Attitude?  He needs to be playing to keep his career on track.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont honestly know why but we are said to be interested in Free agent Jay Simpson.Source/Possibilty-50/50

I don't honestly know why but I really hoped you'd stopped posting rumours like this.

It totally takes away from what you bring to the board with you under21 knowledge and to be honest it's a shame that you feel the need.

You've been wrong about every single first team matter you've posted, we've never even been linked officially to the players you say we're close to signing.

I'm sure someone will give me stick for being grumpy and even more will give me stick if you're right.

How many times this summer have you posted rumours of incoming first team players and how many of those have we signed?

I don't honestly know why but I really hoped you'd stopped posting rumours like this.

It totally takes away from what you bring to the board with you under21 knowledge and to be honest it's a shame that you feel the need.

You've been wrong about every single first team matter you've posted, we've never even been linked officially to the players you say we're close to signing.

I'm sure someone will give me stick for being grumpy and even more will give me stick if you're right.

How many times this summer have you posted rumours of incoming first team players and how many of those have we signed?

1.Suggestion Thread

2.All players i have mentioned we have had interest in.

3.Its not like theres a pile of players names being mentioned on here so be grateful i managed to gain some sort of info on possibly in and outs

1.Suggestion Thread

2.All players i have mentioned we have had interest in.

3.Its not like theres a pile of players names being mentioned on here so be grateful i managed to gain some sort of info on possibly in and outs

There was a time when I would look forward to you posting, genuinely believing that you had some inside track or connection, then you started going a bit too far with "my sources tell me", you had sources everywhere at clubs up and down the country in all tiers of football including on the irish international team.

Your sources got absolutely bugger all right during the summer and I don't like seeing people hoodwinked.

I don't like it even more because I was one of those who fell for it.

1) fine - it's a player suggestion thread but you havent suggested him, you've said my sources tell me we're interested.

2) you mentioned a number players that we would sign, it wasn't a case of interested in, it was a case of choice between, in other words we're either going to sign him or him, we sign neither.

3) On first team matters I don't believe your info to be reliable or accurate.

That kind of info isn't worth the time of the day, in fact it's fairly annoying.

Having said all of that, you can take massive consolation that if you are as well connected as you claim to be and if Jay Simpson comes for talks, I'm going to look like the biggest plonker the worlds ever seen.

I'm happy to wait for sage or someone like that.

When they say it's done it's done, blow me, he even got the kit spot on.

Anyway I've been a plonker my whole life and they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

It was you I was looking our for by the way my little fragile purple pimpernel, I like you a lot as a poster and saw you'd asked him a couple of times for fresh updates.....

The young lad brings great insight at under 21 level, unfortunately he's full of taties at first team level.

I'd put my arse on the line and say for definite that we're not signing Jay Simpson.

My sources at the club tell me we have a list of players in the central midfield and defensive positions and we're going to start asking question when the window re-opens. 

Jay Simpson not being one of them.

#ITK #TheKnowIAMIn

I firstly like to apologise if anyone is offended/feels annoyed by any of my posts.My knowledge is mainly u21 and below but i do get the occasional of someone we are watching/scouting and that as far as it goes.Maybe i should word it better but the players i mention for the first team are players who we are currently scouting/watching should they be at a club or like jay simpson case a player who is probably someone the club are weighing up nowhere near definite but theres interest whether that 100% or 5% its still interest there.

I'm happy to wait for sage or someone like that.

When they say it's done it's done, blow me, he even got the kit spot on.

Anyway I've been a plonker my whole life and they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

It was you I was looking our for by the way my little fragile purple pimpernel, I like you a lot as a poster and saw you'd asked him a couple of times for fresh updates.....

The young lad brings great insight at under 21 level, unfortunately he's full of taties at first team level.

Someone like that? There's no-one like me! Harrumph

Archived