Emergency grab what's left on loan suggestion thread

Scott129

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not put freeman at left back or Give max lowe a run make him into a luke shaw.As foryth is being caught out.

Just trying anyone but Forsyth would make me happy. Most people are criticising the centre backs ... and although they haven't been great, I think Forsyth is more of a problem than them two 

Don't like the idea of putting Freeman at LB, square peg round hole etc. Could be even worse than Forsyth. If we are going to do something at LB then it's got to be Lowe stepping up or us signing an actual left back. We won't bring Max into the frame, only made his under 21's debut a week or so ago.

even though its a defender having Max lowe at left back would excite me.Hes a player who gets forward and has actual pace to get back is 6ft 1 aswell.GET HIM IN.you could look at the team and say Lowe,Hughes,Hendrick and Bennett could be really exciting players.Anyone who watched Blackpool v huddlesfield would have seen when that duane holmes guy came on he changed the game with his youthful energy i feel alot of players this season have been half arsed ward,forsyth and keogh the main people.

Archived