Emergency grab what's left on loan suggestion thread

Scott129

I think with emergency loans you can always get a player with THAT little bit more abilty, especially from the lower prem teams - keeps their fringe players match fit and as there is always a 24 hour recall with these loans they're more lenient.

Craig Dawson or Michael King would be my first choice, but they'll have many suitors I imagine.

Definitely, teams like Norwich and Southampton have spent a lot of money and have players that are good but aren't 1st choice. Jack Cork would be a good replacement for Hendrick.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/336506/Brian-McDermott-eyeing-up-move-for-Birmingham-s-Chris-Burke

"LEEDS boss Brian McDermott is ready to raid cash-strapped Birmingham for winger Chris Burke.

The loan window opens on Sunday and McDermott wants to swoop for the wideman.

Burke, 29, has made a fine start to the season with the Blues.

He was yesterday added to Gordon Strachan's Scotland squad."

That would be annoying. Can someone give Clough a call? He's after a midfielder on loan....

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/336506/Brian-McDermott-eyeing-up-move-for-Birmingham-s-Chris-Burke

"LEEDS boss Brian McDermott is ready to raid cash-strapped Birmingham for winger Chris Burke.

The loan window opens on Sunday and McDermott wants to swoop for the wideman.

Burke, 29, has made a fine start to the season with the Blues.

He was yesterday added to Gordon Strachan's Scotland squad."

That would be annoying. Can someone give Clough a call? He's after a midfielder on loan....

Least of our worries at the minute, especially as we aren't playing with wingers.

The 3 months is over the course of the season, like the Fielding loan a couple of seasons ago

I don't think so... There is a limit to emergency loans... But the regular loan window allows you to loan any time length for as much as you like... It's just usually people loan from transfer window to transfer window... The Emergencey loans are a month each and you have to renew them again at the end of each month outside the regular loan window...

I may be wrong but I don't think so...

I don't think so... There is a limit to emergency loans... But the regular loan window allows you to loan any time length for as much as you like... It's just usually people loan from transfer window to transfer window... The Emergencey loans are a month each and you have to renew them again at the end of each month outside the regular loan window...

I may be wrong but I don't think so...

Think you have got it mixed up there, Cheron, this is the "emergency loan" window, regular loans are only available in the actual transfer window. So when the loan window opens it is the emergency loans and players are only allowed for a total of 3 months (93 days I believe)

I like Garvan, really good player.

Dobbie is a ST isn't he? Don't need anymore of them

Dobbie's more of a "number 10" - plays in behind a main striker/attacking midfield. Very creative & capable of providing some of the chances our build up play deserves. He'd be an outstanding signing.

Defender wise - Baird would be excellent, a worker & experienced leader. Not disheartened about him training with QPR, he probably realises he would struggle to get a game there & we've got the trump card that he'd walk into our team. Titus Bramble a million times no - quite apart from his constant mistakes, his personal life is "lively" to say the least - not Clough's type at all.

Archived