Bristol City (H) - Match Thread

2 hours ago, Comrade 86 said:

Slightly off topic and I hate to kill the mood, but I am wondering how folk feel  about people using drugs at games. Quite a few seemed like they might be a bit worse for wear and one in particular looked like he needed 6 months in rehab. Very sad to see....

Rammy.jpg

I suppose it’s whatever gets you through it. 
Seriously though I assume they are on the Columbian marching powder which is illegal and it’s illegal for a reason.

44 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

There’s no overreaction here. I am just enjoying back to back home wins against what many would consider to be top half opposition. Many had expected us to lose both games and comfortably so. If we can’t enjoy that, what’s the point? Don’t let your misgivings over the manager and the style of play cloud everything.

But the reason so many expected us to lose both games so comfortably was because of the performances up to then

28 minutes ago, Chris_Martin said:

But the reason so many expected us to lose both games so comfortably was because of the performances up to then

Middlesbrough perhaps, because they were also a hugely fancied team with some excellent players at this level. But after the preceding two performances, I for one expected us to at least get a draw yesterday, but thought a win was a tough ask because of the way Bristol had started the season.

3 hours ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Also that Scott Twine is the moaniest little t*** I’ve seen at pride park for a long time, he was like a spoilt child who didn’t get what they wanted. Love how Ozoh bullied him all game.

Amazed he avoided a yellow card, particularly after one of his challenges.

A thoroughly horrible little 5hit.

2 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

Amazed he avoided a yellow card, particularly after one of his challenges.

A thoroughly horrible little 5hit.

Should have been booked inside 2 minutes for waving a yellow card around and aggressively arguing with the referee because he wouldn't do as the precious little tw*t demanded. Then later chopped Ozoh down when he was on a run.

39 minutes ago, Chris_Martin said:

Totally disagree with this comment, we have been in every game, Barrow was awful I will give u that one, Watford we played well and deserved a point in my eyes, Blackburn switched off and got punished, but for me with so many new players in the starting 11, it has been a good start to the season, looking forward to seeing how the season pans out. 

3 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Should have been booked inside 2 minutes for waving a yellow card around and aggressively arguing with the referee because he wouldn't do as the precious little tw*t demanded. Then later chopped Ozoh down when he was on a run.

Ozoh shielded the ball and spun and left him for dead and he took him out.

Carried on fouling all game...Ref said nowt.

3 hours ago, Comrade 86 said:

Slightly off topic and I hate to kill the mood, but I am wondering how folk feel  about people using drugs at games. Quite a few seemed like they might be a bit worse for wear and one in particular looked like he needed 6 months in rehab. Very sad to see....

Rammy.jpg

@RoyMac5 Ibiza looks decent mate