Dajaune Brown

Sean

Either loan him out to a side he’s going to start > 50% of matches for or keep him with us. 

Stipulate in his deal that there’s a charge for not playing above x% of matches. The sort of stuff we usually get stuff with. 

2 minutes ago, maxjam said:

I think PW summed it up in his recent interview - is there more benefit in him hanging around the first team and getting occasional game time or is their more benefit in him playing week in week out in a division below?  He admitted he still didn't know what to do, my opinion is loan him out and get him playing 90mins every week.  I can however see the value in keeping him though.  Tough call, but if we get another starting No.9, I'd loan him out.

If we don't get a better striker in, he may as well stay and get game time at this level for next years League 1 campaign.  We'll have a better player.  If we magic up a couple of quality strikers from somewhere, he's better getting games in League 1.  Not a mid table side though.  One with a bit of pressure and a reasonable sized expectant crowd to toughen up the mental side as well.

Just now, maxjam said:

giphy.gif

That's how I see it.  Nowt to do with budgets as what's there to be spent is what's there.  The strikers we currently have aren't enough.  If we get better one's, we could still be here next season.  If not, I can't see it.  In that case, he may as well get games at this level, which will set him up better for the cloggers in League 1.

If we bring in a striker like we hope to do, then reality Brown would be 5th choice behind the new lad, Yates, Collins & Washington.

So unless someone comes in for Washington which is more financially benefical to us than Brown going out on loan, i can see Brown being loaned out.

I know others will say Brown should be ahead of Washington but if all 5 strikers were fit Brown would be behind Washington in the pecking order in the staffs eyes imo therefore woulsnt get many minutes.

2 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

If we bring in a striker like we hope to do, then reality Brown would be 5th choice behind the new lad, Yates, Collins & Washington.

So unless someone comes in for Washington which is more financially benefical to us than Brown going out on loan, i can see Brown being loaned out.

I know others will say Brown should be ahead of Washington but if all 5 strikers were fit Brown would be behind Washington in the pecking order in the staffs eyes imo therefore woulsnt get many minutes.

If we are starting Washington in games in the championship we are in real trouble so we might as well start Brown and gain something from it