Vs Middlesbrough (H) Match Thread

DCFC1388

Boro dominating.

We took our one chance well. We have defended very well too to keep us ahead. 

Think it’s clear that if we sharpen up with the final ball when we do get forward there’s a chance here. They don’t look unbeatable. 

I dunno how you can watch that 50 minutes of football and come to a he conclusion that Collins is sh1t unless you went into the game with that conclusion already written. 

Poor bloke is feeding from scraps and battling hard to be a nuisance against 2 good CBs for this level. A thankless task for anyone playing upfront. 

yeah he did knock the ball out of play once but every player so far has made errors so far! 

7 minutes ago, Big Bad Bob said:

Apologies if it's been posted earlier in the thread, but why were we clapping on the 35th minute? 

Deceased fan, Chris someone?

Untitledsss.png

Edited by Rample

3 minutes ago, littleover ram said:

We only have one substitution window left as we’ve made two separate changes already….

Yeah, surprised the comms didn't mention it as it's important. Maybe Warne makes a likely 2nd half sub at HT to give us that 'free' window. Brown for Collins maybe?

31 minutes ago, TF Ram said:

Is anyone else watching on Sky Sports+ ?

Keeps freezing for a few seconds, not sure if it's just mine or affecting everyone.

Typical Sky. Make it so you have to watch their feed. Then put out substandard rubbish. 

Madley really does hate us. Gives them everything and us nothing. Don't understand how a referee can be like that.

Vickers has been good at coming for crosses, but missed one just then, with the header inches wide. But we have started the half well.

1 hour ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

We don't need Collins to be quick, we need him to be an anchor point in the Boro half so we can bring NML, Jackson, Gioudmijn etc in to play.

But a target man who can feed players then turn and rejoin the attack is better,

or pace across the from 3 means the defence have to worry about them all as they know they can’t give up any space because they won’t be able to catch up.

i know he’s young but I’d prefer Brown