v Blackburn (A) Match Thread

Day

Dogschnit. Men v boys on the techincal side.  Blackburn will be relegated this season I suspect. Its gonna be a long hard one folks. Strap in

We are so clunky in our patterns of play. Akin to watching a man in a suit trying to change a wheel on the hard shoulder using the freebie tool kit you find in the boot. 

Not looked on here as can imagine it’s the same Warne haters absolutely loving this.. they know who they are.. at 1-0 we absolutely battered them better team by far, we fell off after the 2nd goal, add some more quality and we won’t be far off

1 minute ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

it in control with some open grass in front of him. He dives in taking himself and Osborn out of the game whilst giving them the ball, I’m not crucifying

Maybe so on the last part but if NML isn't ball watching he gets the ball and they don't score, either way the blame has to be on NML for me 

And that my friends, is Welcome Back To The Championship. You wanna survive in this league? You better find the funds to buy an out and out Striker. Also an AM. 

Annoyingly, we were all over them and don't deserve to be behind, but the switching off has cost us, which is you can't do in this league.