Karamoko Dembele

RamLad1884

I must admit I've only ever seen him play once in the flesh, at Pride Park for Blackpool. My main recollection is Dembele finding himself on the floor whenever a Derby player happened to get within a meter of him, I wasn't very impressed. It would be unfair to judge him entirely on that performance of course, but that's all I've got on him.

Edited by JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta

Just now, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I must admit I've only ever seen him play once, at Pride Park for Blackpool. My main recollection is Dembele finding himself on the floor whenever a Derby player happened to get within a meter of him, I wasn't very impressed. It would be unfair to judge him entirely on that performance of course, but that's all I've got on him.

In fairness to him, to go in hard and early was the tactic and Adams was employed to do it. Every time he touched it, Adams was on him immediately. We identified him as a big danger and had a game plan for it. Not many bigger compliments than that.

2 minutes ago, Srg said:

In fairness to him, to go in hard and early was the tactic and Adams was employed to do it. Every time he touched it, Adams was on him immediately. We identified him as a big danger and had a game plan for it. Not many bigger compliments than that.

Fair point, as I said I won't judge him on that alone as that would be daft. It just struck me that he seemed to offer absolutely nothing physically, which doesn't scream 'Paul Warne player' to me. On the flip side to that, it'd be nice to get a reminder that Warne has a bit more to his squad building skills that going for pure physicality.

13 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Suggested him a few weeks ago... very talented lad; quick and left footed so gives us a different attacking option (whether out wide or as a #10). Be interested to see (if we did sign him) whether it would be on loan or on a permanent.

If it was a loan, he is out of contract next summer so could be potential afterwards anyway.

2 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

New Labour for you. I warned this type of thing would happen 😊

I'm impressed you have a picture of Jacob Rhys mogg as your profile i met him recently my sister lives in his constituency as he was going around bath drumming up support. he put his hand out to shake my hand and asked if he could count on my vote . i replied that i thought he was a pillock and walked away.

7 minutes ago, islandram said:

I'm impressed you have a picture of Jacob Rhys mogg as your profile i met him recently my sister lives in his constituency as he was going around bath drumming up support. he put his hand out to shake my hand and asked if he could count on my vote . i replied that i thought he was a pillock and walked away.

Haha, yes he certainly divides opinion.  Some of his constituents find him a genial chap and he’s never been afraid of awkward questions whether or not you agree with his answers.

Like many politicians he is generally out of touch with people’s real lives.

4 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I must admit I've only ever seen him play once in the flesh, at Pride Park for Blackpool. My main recollection is Dembele finding himself on the floor whenever a Derby player happened to get within a meter of him, I wasn't very impressed. It would be unfair to judge him entirely on that performance of course, but that's all I've got on him.

My thoughts exactly