Transfer rumours

51 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

But he played as a 10, not as a CF for much of that.  As a forward he got about 1 in 3 at Champ level.  I was very happy to see him sign. 

I don't remember him playing much as a no.10 - Transfermarkt has it at about 15% of his total games at positions other than CF. He scored 23 goals in 120 Championship games for Ipswich over 6 seasons, but did get allot of assists, His 2 most prolific seasons were in League 1 (us and Coventry on loan). Of course, he was brilliant for us, but I think a few people weren't sure if he had that in him?

Was at the game lastnight! There was a lad there getting photos with people! I dont really follow the transfer gossip until its done! Winger i heard people saying, rafael i think? Not sure if thats first or last name! Anyone know who it is? Looked young, might be a prospect for academy or something?

32 minutes ago, De22Ram said:

Was at the game lastnight! There was a lad there getting photos with people! I dont really follow the transfer gossip until its done! Winger i heard people saying, rafael i think? Not sure if thats first or last name! Anyone know who it is? Looked young, might be a prospect for academy or something?

Camacho has been linked to a few Championship teams.

10 minutes ago, Rample said:

Camacho has been linked to a few Championship teams.

Might have been him looking at the pics! Cant be many wingers called rafael who were looking at so probs was lol! Its hard to tell because he had big sunglasses on! Seemed sound tho, was taking photos with people who asked! 

2 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Is a goal or assist every 2 1/2 hours that impressive.  We need more in my opinion.  We need someone to stick 15 goals in . 

It's the equivalent to someone getting 18 goals and 9 assists over a 46 game season - I'd say that's impressive.

I still wouldn't want to sign him due to his injury record

5 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Just looked and Rafael Camacho is a free agent so could be the free agent that’s too expensive. 

If he is at the game taking pictures with fans I would imagine a deal is very close rather than a deal thats way off due to them being too expensive.

Rafael Camacho does fit the type we would/should be looking at. Decent age, on a free & covers a couple of positions

3 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

It's the equivalent to someone getting 18 goals and 9 assists over a 46 game season - I'd say that's impressive.

I still wouldn't want to sign him due to his injury record

Agreed - injuries are inevitable and can happen to anyone but one of my biggest concerns going into the season is that almost every single player in our team bar three or four have missed playing time over the past couple of seasons. I think as a rule of thumb we should factor in 6-8 players out injured at any one time. Rooney has unfortunately started it for the season. 

4 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

If he is at the game taking pictures with fans I would imagine a deal is very close rather than a deal thats way off due to them being too expensive.

Rafael Camacho does fit the type we would/should be looking at. Decent age, on a free & covers a couple of positions

@SECornerRAM heard athin on this ?

4 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Zero games last season due to injury?

19 minutes ago, inter politics said:

Zero games last season due to injury?

Doesnt mean anything really as long as he passes a medical, its the sort of gamble that would be worth taking with him being a free agent.

Forsyth has missed plenty of games with serious injuries but still plays plenty of games. People would have Rooney in & around the squad after his serious injury last season too.

If he hadnt missed a season due to injury I would probably say he would be way out of reach of a Champ club