Pre season

36 minutes ago, richinspain said:

My wife has family living in Murcia city. I believe her uncle has a place at the beach in El Mojón which is as close to the football stadium as San Pedro is. I shall try to get some info and post it on here nearer the time.

38 minutes ago, richinspain said:

My wife has family living in Murcia city. I believe her uncle has a place at the beach in El Mojón which is as close to the football stadium as San Pedro is. I shall try to get some info and post it on here nearer the time.

Cheers Rich, ask about La Pirana Beer and Tapas it’s just down the road from the ground and says it opens at 9:30am 👍👌🤞🍺

A week as past since the announcement of our pre-season trip to Chesterfield. There's been no update of when tickets for this game will go on sale.

When the Matlock game was announced, the tickets were put on sale soon afterwards.

Can the ticket offices of both clubs get their finger out and get the tickets on sale. If for some reason they can't start selling them, can they at least announce when and how we will be able to purchase them.  So I don't have to keep checking both clubs website every day for updates.

7 hours ago, 1of4 said:

A week as past since the announcement of our pre-season trip to Chesterfield. There's been no update of when tickets for this game will go on sale.

When the Matlock game was announced, the tickets were put on sale soon afterwards.

Can the ticket offices of both clubs get their finger out and get the tickets on sale. If for some reason they can't start selling them, can they at least announce when and how we will be able to purchase them.  So I don't have to keep checking both clubs website every day for updates.

Yeh, come Derby. It’s “only” 8 weeks until the game, people need to know now. #shambolicclub. 😀

All players have training routines they need to follow through the closed season so, apart from their 2 weeks by the sea or wherever, they are in training. Maybe not full training but sufficient to keep a good level of fitness and avoid too much weight gain.

My guess if that they will report back on Friday June 28th. They will have medicals, be weighed and measured and have some fitness tests. This to gauge where they are in relation to the goals they were given at the end of the season.

On 23/05/2024 at 21:34, richinspain said:

Where do you think the players will be staying Rich? 
going to plan a little trip for July 

1 minute ago, WestLondonRam said:

Where do you think the players will be staying Rich? 
going to plan a little trip for July 

Same place they did last year.