Pre season

On 06/05/2024 at 21:42, Ram@Lincoln said:

They'll no doubt be another Matlock game with the Clowes links between both clubs as shown with the reserves now playing there.

Warne seemed highly impressed with the Spain camp last summer so perhaps a return to familiar grounds? 

I'd claim I'm ITK...but it's just with Warne being a everyday Joe, if I like a holiday one summer I tend to go again the following summer. Less risk on booking into Faulty Towers or similar if you already know it's decent. 

On 07/05/2024 at 10:27, Kernow said:

Truro City have their new ground opening ahead of the new season. I personally think we would be excellent opponents to play in the first game.

I can get myself some Jalapeno jack cheese from the market at the same time!! So it get my vote.

Arbroath's ground is literally on the shore. Must be pretty windy, but then so is Inverness's ground. Arbroath smokies are awesome.

Edinburgh or Glasgow clubs would give a good weekend away (or home for me).

Ayr could be another holdiay-ish Scottish visit.

Annan Athletic or Queen of the South as well.

But not Cowdenbeath. I don't want to go to Cowdenbeath ever. Dunfermline,fine, Kirkcaldy,fine,cowden,I'll pass

On 07/05/2024 at 18:26, Old Spalding Ram said:

Paul Warne’s ultimate day out…………Kings Lynn Town away.

The fact that the 505 Spalding to Kings Lynn bus stops outside me house is irrelevant! 👍🏁

Us Wisbech Rams hate the Linnets!

8 hours ago, SSD said:

Well I've booked a hotel..... Whether I'll get a ticket or flight is another matter 🤣🤣

8 hours ago, Grumpy Git said:

Plenty of flights to Alicante from the UK (including from Brum).

I can even get an easyJet flight from Southampton.....

.....and I would anorl if they didn't want an extortionate amount to ship my prize wingback armchair......😉

10 hours ago, WystonRam said:

Probably better aiming for Murcia Airport ?

Yes I know the area quite well, used to go to La Zenia every year lol, Alicante airport around 1 hour away from Pinatar and Murcia airport probably half hour away and not as busy👍