Elliot Embleton
Ryan Nyambe
Tyreece John-Jules

Winter:

Ebou Adams
Dwight Gayle
Corey Blackett-Taylor
Max Bird*

*I've included Max, as I feel it was crucial we had him to the end of the season.

Extensions:
Nathaniel Mendez-Laing
Eiran Cashin
Jake Rooney  

Ratings out of 10, please. I might do some statistical analysis.

Edited by Animal is a Ram

Summer window:

Curtis Nelson.     10/10
Callum Elder.     5/10
Joe Ward.           6/10
Sonny Bradley.    6/10
Josh Vickers.       6/10
Kane Wilson.         7.5/10
Martyn Waghorn.    6/10
Conor Washington.  5.5/10
Tyrese Fornah.        4/10
Elliot Embleton.        NA
Ryan Nyambe.        8/10
Tyreece John-Jules   5/10

Winter:

Ebou Adams.        10/10
Dwight Gayle.        8/10
Corey Blackett-Taylor 6/10
Max Bird*.              7/10

Obviously Adams and Nelson have been the stand outs, If Gayle stayed fit we’d of been up now and quite comfortable, could of even been looking at winning it in my personal opinion, few on there have been ok just killed by injuries including Wash and Elder, Bradley has shown why he was brought in he’s clearly a leader and loves a fight (little too much) overall they’ve all played a part baring Embleton, Fornah hasn’t done much but did get the assist for the win vs Bristol rovers, not a bad couple windows under restrictions, do think if CBT can get a goal we’d start seeing the best out of him 

Summer window:

Curtis Nelson 8 solid as a rock
Callum Elder 6 sick note so far. Done OK when fit
Joe Ward 5.5 injured too often far better going forward than defending
Sonny Bradley 6 poor start but has been a rock of late barring that stupid sending off
Josh Vickers 6 solid #2
Kane Wilson 7 Mr twinkle toes. Better defender than Ward and at least as good going forward
Martyn Waghorn 5.5 good start to the season then injured for a long time. Average since his return
Conor Washington 5.5 Another whose season has been blighted by injury
Tyrese Fornah 5 promising start but faded
Elliot Embleton 2 Just the 1 appearance before a serious injury ended his season
Ryan Nyambe 7 excellent until injured
Tyreece John-Jules 4 another with a season ruined by injuries. When fit he looks very good. I'd only gamble on him getting an offer for next season provided he got a very low basic wage, extra if fit but not selected, extra on the bench, extra if subbed on, extra if he starts. One season with options.

Winter:

Ebou Adams 8 The MF rock we were missing
Dwight Gayle 7 6 appearances 3 goals..... then injured.
Corey Blackett-Taylor 5 injured when he arrived. has shown flashes of why we bought him We''ll see the best if him next season.
Max Bird 5 was a 6.5 to 7 but then out injured

Extensions:
Nathaniel Mendez-Laing 6.5 was playing brilliantly but been off it for a few weeks now. That seems to have coincided with playing up top in a 2 rather than out wide where he was excellent, IMO.
Eiran Cashin 8 A rock.

Frightening how many players of ours have had their season either disrupted or ruined by injury. Most weren't "right" when they came and stayed that way. Hopefully the new crop this summer won't be recovering crocks. Shouldn't be as we will see income go up from around £20M to around the £30M mark and we should be able to get players in the 24 to 29 age range that Warne so desperately wants to replace the wrinklies in the squad.

Summer window:

Curtis Nelson - 10 - absolute rock, so consistent.
Callum Elder - 6 - flashes of good once he had a run in the team, but a stop-start season
Joe Ward - 7 - so dangerous and important in that recent run of games, but again, a stop-start season
Sonny Bradley - 7 - sticky start but has put some excellent performances in 
Josh Vickers - 6.5  - solid enough in the games played, especially after a tough personal loss
Kane Wilson - 7.5 - love watching him on the ball, a bit prone to trying to do too much
Martyn Waghorn - 6 -  a useful stop gap, excellent hat-trick
Conor Washington - 5 - too much time out with injuries, but still scored some important goals
Tyrese Fornah - 5 - not terribly effective, but has time on his side
Elliot Embleton - 1 - waste of a loan space after a season-ending injury, no contributions
Ryan Nyambe - 7.5 - looked unbeatable defensively at times, but can't help the feeling he throttled us going forward
Tyreece John-Jules - 5.5 - too much time out, a real shame, but a critical goal at Port Vale

Winter:

Ebou Adams - 10 - the missing piece, completed the midfield
Dwight Gayle - 7 - another useful stop-gap, typical that he picked up an injury when in form
Corey Blackett-Taylor - 6 - took a while to get going, hope to see more from him next season
Max Bird - 8 - keeping him to the end of the season was essential, for me

Extensions:
Nathaniel Mendez-Laing - 8 - our main threat going forward for most of the season
Eiran Cashin - 10 - telepathic understanding with Nelson, future money security
Jake Rooney - 7 - looked good early in the season, hope he comes back stronger after his injury

3 minutes ago, MadAmster said:

<snip>

Callum Elder 6 sick note so far. Done OK when fit
Joe Ward 5.5 injured too often far better going forward than defending

<snip>

Frightening how many players of ours have had their season either disrupted or ruined by injury. Most weren't "right" when they came and stayed that way. Hopefully the new crop this summer won't be recovering crocks. Shouldn't be as we will see income go up from around £20M to around the £30M mark and we should be able to get players in the 24 to 29 age range that Warne so desperately wants to replace the wrinklies in the squad.

Interesting on the first bit, have you marked Ward lower than Elder by virtue of his lack of availability? I thought the same, but Ward's had the more obvious contributions IMO, plus he's a little younger.

Couldn't agree more with the second part. Suspect it's a lot to do with still having to rummage in the clearance bin, but still place a little bit of blame on Warne's head for the selections. That said, he deserves a lot of credit for still getting us to 2nd with all that disruption to key players.

Curtis Nelson 10/10
Callum Elder 4/10
Joe Ward 8/10
Sonny Bradley 7/10
Josh Vickers 7/10
Kane Wilson 8/10
Martyn Waghorn 2/10
Conor Washington 3/10
Tyrese Fornah 2/10
Elliot Embleton 1/10
Ryan Nyambe 8/10
Tyreece John-Jules 5/10

Winter:

Ebou Adams 10/10
Dwight Gayle 9/10
Corey Blackett-Taylor 6/10
Max Bird* 7/10

Based on this season only, not potential going forward. Injured players suffered a rating drop which Gayle avoids due to the impact in the short space of time was pivotal to keeping us in the race.

2 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Think Ward has been underrated by most this season. Defensive lapses, yes, but he's been so dangerous going forward at times.

Edit: Looks like @Day agrees with me ffs.

Given I posted mine and you haven’t, looks like you agree with me.

It’s ok to look up to me as a role model, you could choose a lot worse.

Curtis Nelson - 10

Callum Elder - 4 

Joe Ward - 6

Sonny Bradley -6

Josh Vickers - 6

Kane Wilson -7

Martyn Waghorn - 6

Conor Washington - 3

Tyrese Fornah - 3

Elliot Embleton - 0

Ryan Nyambe - 7

Tyreece John-Jules - 6

Winter:

Ebou Adams - 10

Dwight Gayle - 8

Corey Blackett-Taylor - 6

Summer window:

Curtis Nelson - 9 - Imperious at the back and remarkably consistent
Callum Elder - 6 - Provided good cover in the squad, but injuries stopped him making a big impact
Joe Ward - 7 - Unfortunate injuries but best crosser in the squad, and the goals v Portsmouth may prove to be vital
Sonny Bradley - 7 - Slow start but majority of games he's played he's done well.
Josh Vickers - 7 - Great cover and looked decent when called upon.
Kane Wilson - 8 - Great to watch and done well despite rarely playing his favoured RWB role. 
Martyn Waghorn - 7 - Important goals early on and a good character to have in the dressing room.
Conor Washington - 6 - His goal v Exeter (H) is one of my favourites this season but injury stopped him making a real impact
Tyrese Fornah - 6 - Not sure what happened to him,. showed glimpses and then disappared from first team picture. Great assist                                     for the winner v Bristol Rovers (H) though!
Elliot Embleton - N/A - Looked decent then never saw him again.
Ryan Nyambe - 8 - Made a real difference to defensive stability when he came in. Glad we've got him on a longer contract.
Tyreece John-Jules - 7 - The 3 points he secured v Port Vale (A) could be huge. Real shame about the injuries. 

Winter:

Ebou Adams - 10 - Solid individually and improved the collective. Can't ask for much more from a January signing.
Dwight Gayle - 8 - Scored vital goals when we had nothing else upfront. Helped steady the ship at a critical time.
Corey Blackett-Taylor - 6 - Best yet to come hopefully. Loved the assist v Portsmouth however.
Max Bird* - 9 - Arguably played his best football in a Derby shirt after coming back on loan (technically).

Extensions:
Nathaniel Mendez-Laing - 10 - His most prolific season ever. Our talisman really this season, even without being top scorer.
Eiran Cashin - 10 - A rock defensively, but also brilliant on the ball. His 2nd half performance v Oxford was colossal. 
Jake Rooney - 7 - Looked incredibly bright early on prior to injury, hopefully can rediscover this form next season.

Edited by YorkshireRam

2 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Summer window:

Curtis Nelson 9
Callum Elder 6.5
Joe Ward 7
Sonny Bradley 6.5
Josh Vickers 6 

Kane Wilson 8
Martyn Waghorn 6
Conor Washington 6
Tyrese Fornah 6
Elliot Embleton 6
Ryan Nyambe 7.5
Tyreece John-Jules 6.5

Winter:

Ebou Adams 9
Dwight Gayle 7.5
Corey Blackett-Taylor 6
Max Bird* 6.5

*I've included Max, as I feel it was crucial we had him to the end of the season.

Extensions:
Nathaniel Mendez-Laing 8
Eiran Cashin 9
Jake Rooney 7

Summer window:

Curtis Nelson.     9/10
Callum Elder.     5/10
Joe Ward.           6/10
Sonny Bradley.    5.5/10
Josh Vickers.       6/10
Kane Wilson.         7.5/10
Martyn Waghorn.    6/10
Conor Washington.  5/10
Tyrese Fornah.        4/10
Elliot Embleton.        who?
Ryan Nyambe.        7.5/10
Tyreece John-Jules   5/10

Winter:

Ebou Adams.        8/10
Dwight Gayle.        7.5/10
Corey Blackett-Taylor 5.5/10
Max Bird*.              7.5/10

2 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Summer window:

Curtis Nelson - 9.5
Callum Elder - 7
Joe Ward - 7
Sonny Bradley -5
Josh Vickers -7
Kane Wilson -8
Martyn Waghorn;-;5
Conor Washington - 5
Tyrese Fornah -4
Elliot Embleton N/a
Ryan Nyambe -8
Tyreece John-Jules - na

Winter:

Ebou Adams - 10
Dwight Gayle -8
Corey Blackett-Taylor -6
Max Bird*-8

Extensions:
Nathaniel Mendez-Laing-9
Eiran Cashin-10
Jake Rooney  -na

Ratings above.

I've been generous to a couple who've had injuries to deal with.

3 minutes ago, Simmo’s left foot said:

Interestingly if you take out EE and JJ and possibly Elder due to the unlucky injuries, I would suggest there is not a bad signing there. Not sure about Fornah though.

I'd agree. Even JJ has made some crucial contributions. Embleton the worst signing, but it's really hard to blame anyone for that one. 

Summer:

Curtis Nelson. 8.5/10

Callum Elder. 5.5/10

Joe Ward. 6/10

Sonny Bradley. 5.5/10

Josh Vickers. 6/10

Kane Wilson. 7.5/10

Martyn Waghorn. 6/10

Conor Washington. 5.5/10

Tyrese Fornah. 5/10

Elliot Embleton. 0/10

Ryan Nyambe. 7.5/10

Tyreece John-Jules 5/10

Winter:

Ebou Adams. 8.5/10

Dwight Gayle. 7.5/10

Corey Blackett-Taylor 5/10

Curtis Nelson.     10/10 - Consistent colossus
Callum Elder.     6/10 - Unlucky with injuries, as he was starting to show he's a good player
Joe Ward.           7/10 - If we'd had him fit & firing he'd have been a real asset
Sonny Bradley.    5/10 - Won us points, but has cost us a fair few as well
Josh Vickers.       6/10 - Steady enough in the games he's played, but certainly hasn't been the neck & neck competition for Wildsmith
Kane Wilson.         8/10 - Love to see him going at players, maybe with a full season at wing back he'll be even more of an asset 
Martyn Waghorn.    6/10 - Kept us going in the first few weeks of the season with vital goals
Conor Washington.  5/10 - bar a couple of games, just didn't get going.  Too injury prone
Tyrese Fornah.        5/10 - Not the player we thought we were getting
Elliot Embleton.        NA
Ryan Nyambe.        8/10 - Defensively, the best right back in League 1
Tyreece John-Jules   6/10 - Feel for the kid as there's a player in there somewhere.  Injury free I'd try for him on a free

Winter:

Ebou Adams.        10/10 - Absolute game changer.  Plus a really likeable lad
Dwight Gayle.        8/10 - Reckon if he hadn't have gotten injured we'd be up already.  Brought a completely different dimension to the attack
Corey Blackett-Taylor 6/10 - Everyone will remember the miss against Northampton, but I still rate him
Max Bird*.              7/10 - Class player but I think we all know he doesn't 'quite' suit a Paul Warne midfield.  I've preferred the balance since he's been injured.

Edited by ramsbottom