Match Thread: Carlisle United (h)

4 hours ago, TINMANTED said:

when they gave him the microphone in the stand and collo tried to hush the fans,i was expecting an announcement that he had signed,he certainly was in the mood to party

Yes we thought he was announcing signing 😂😂

9 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Yes we thought he was announcing signing 😂😂

If anyone wants to help me kidnap him, there is absolutely no way we can allow him to go back. We'll need a few big lads, and even then I think we'll struggle.

There has to be no chance he wants to go back. Surely he's desperate to sign here. He's fit in so quickly and brilliantly.

Edited by oodledoodle

5 minutes ago, Rampant said:

Regarding the two minutes not played at the end, my guess is that the ref got the word in his ear that the game at Posh had ended and there was therefore nothing to be gained by playing on. Getting the players off safely (and yourself obviously ref!) was the priority.

I just assumed he was parked on double yellows.

1 hour ago, oodledoodle said:

I hope they do. I want to do it all over again.

Well there's no reason for a rematch between Posh & Bolton, so we could do it all over again, and it wouldn't even matter if we lost!  

Sod it... Lets put in a complaint... The ref didn't play the allotted time, which we simply cannot accept!  

🤣🐏

7 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

Not the first to have a small-minded dig at Wrexham since yesterday. They were formed 20 years before our beloved Rams so to make a reference to 'history' is ill-informed.

Small-minded? Ill-informed?? I very much object to those phrases; you obviously don't know what I have been or done in my life - so just to let you know, I have been (in no particular order)- engineer, metallurgist, museum curator (twice), broadcaster, medical librarian, textile technologist, aviation professional, etc etc. I am also currently on the main Board of a Registered Charity (with international reach) I suggest that an apology might be in order.

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandRam said:

Small-minded? Ill-informed?? I very much object to those phrases; you obviously don't know what I have been or done in my life - so just to let you know, I have been (in no particular order)- engineer, metallurgist, museum curator (twice), broadcaster, medical librarian, textile technologist, aviation professional, etc etc. I am also currently on the main Board of a Registered Charity (with international reach) I suggest that an apology might be in order.

Doesn’t mean you know about Wrexham though mate🤣

2 hours ago, Archied said:

Yep and he also could have held out and gone for far less money if any if he chose and he could have not accepted a loan back or just gone through the motions, none of which he did , so ok let’s not re write history but let’s also not omit stuff to suit either 🤷🏻‍♂️

Indeed, but you didn't mention any of those in your original post.

6 minutes ago, NewEnglandRam said:

I'm not sure you've got a grasp of how this forum works 😉

10 minutes ago, NewEnglandRam said:

Trouble keeping town a job then? If you expect an apology.....you’ve got a long wait.