Goal of the season voting open

Sidd10

The goal of the season voting has just been posted on the official Twitter. 

From this lot there is only one winner for me and he’d have won player of the season if he’d been here since August!

I still think the actual goal of the season will (hopefully) be the one that clinches it v Carlisle, and it could go in off James Collins backside for all I care! 

Edited by Sidd10

1 hour ago, Sidd10 said:

The goal of the season voting has just been posted on the official Twitter. 

From this lot there is only one winner for me and he’d have won player of the season if he’d been here since August!

I still think the actual goal of the season will (hopefully) be the one that clinches it v Carlisle, and it could go in off James Collins backside for all I care! 

Fine if you're on Twitter - anywhere else we can cast a vote?

Edited by Wolfie20

Not the greatest selection this year.

It was noticeable that there were no goals from outside the box. 3 from the edge, but no 25/30 yarders.

Didn't Bird score a good one from a free kick touched to one side? I wonder why it wasn't included. 

2 hours ago, sage said:

Not the greatest selection this year.

It was noticeable that there were no goals from outside the box. 3 from the edge, but no 25/30 yarders.

Didn't Bird score a good one from a free kick touched to one side? I wonder why it wasn't included. 

Because they only chose goals of the month. That one obviously didn't win that month. Could be the second-best goal of the season, but if it didn't win the monthly prize it isn't in there.