Undercover Rams

Jortat

42 minutes ago, Turk Thrust said:

Hmm, not sure what a rope to tie up an animal has to do with these rowing puns 🤔

How long have you been on this forum? 🤔 no need to pollute it with your negativity 

17 hours ago, CBRammette said:

Yes my son and I are. Will be incognito as know lots home season ticket supporters. Not sure if you're a member of it but some of East Anglian Rams group are also. Sure there will be others as sales look better than normal. But the account registration cut off was early. 

And those making rowing jokes the football club is definitely town not gown

Also met the legendary @angieramlast year in away end so will have to work out subtle signal to her!

“Angie, Angie, give us a wave,

Angie, give us a wave”!

Too late now, but probably wise not to advertise the fact there is a number of away fans in the home end with a week to go before the game.

Doesn't take much for the opposition club to catch wind and look into the ticket sales, one person reporting it, most clubs offer a no refund policy as well if you buy in the wrong end so they have nothing to lose by cancelling your ticket.

48 minutes ago, David said:

Too late now, but probably wise not to advertise the fact there is a number of away fans in the home end with a week to go before the game.

Doesn't take much for the opposition club to catch wind and look into the ticket sales, one person reporting it, most clubs offer a no refund policy as well if you buy in the wrong end so they have nothing to lose by cancelling your ticket.

Haha.

Someone on here reported me for the Lincoln away game and my tickets got took off me and refunded.

Luckily a mate of mine is a Lincoln fan, so he bought the same tickets and we sat their all smug and enjoyed the game.

Up The Rams 😂

58 minutes ago, David said:

Clubs are well aware that this happens all the time, I opened an account at Cambridge a couple of months ago and I could have bought tickets for any other game but ours which I can’t buy for as I have no previous buying history, and I have a Notts postcode, they still keep sending me emails to buy tickets and get behind the lads though.😂

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Repeat pun warning! 

Republic Fc Football GIF by Sacramento Republic FC

Well, technically the first "oar" was replacing "Oh".  Mine was replacing "or".

However, I'm a self-confessed stickler for rules, and have a personal hatred of repeat puns, so I'll take the yellow card on the chin.

You can be quite stern when you want to!  But I don't eight you for it.  I just can't believe I Blue it!  (etc...)

🍻

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Well, technically the first "oar" was replacing "Oh".  Mine was replacing "or".

However, I'm a self-confessed stickler for rules, and have a personal hatred of repeat puns, so I'll take the yellow card on the chin.

You can be quite stern when you want to!  But I don't eight you for it.  I just can't believe I Blue it!  (etc...)

🍻

Take no notice of Boycie mate. he's probably had a schooner of port,