Match Thread: Wycombe (a)

1 minute ago, Comrade 86 said:

Been on edge all week, which is unusual for me, but I suddenly feel quite serene. I think Warney's selected the team we all hoped he would and now it's up to the lads to show what they can do.

COYR

Yep been like that all week too , though I havnt quite got to the serene bit yet😂

51 minutes ago, A Ram for All Seasons said:

No thanks. I grew up near the Baseball Ground and we had our windows smashed by Millwall.

I went to an away match at Millwall with my daughter, and the atmosphere as we walked to the ground was so heavy you could almost feel it pressing down on our shoulders and heads. Horrible!

6 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

I went to an away match at Millwall with my daughter, and the atmosphere as we walked to the ground was so heavy you could almost feel it pressing down on our shoulders and heads. Horrible!

Yep , been a few times , it’s not good , even as a father just going to a game with his daughter as I used to do most of the time

Allowing for Wards absence I like the look of this team. Lots of positive intent .. Sibs, Wilson and 2 up front. Eckhh ! Who knows. !
 am just hoping with Adams in there and Collins back we aren’t going to get bullied and there’s enough flair there to create something… COYR 

18 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

I've had some help on the de-stress side 😉

Hmmmm... TMI.

Anyway ...back to important matters, Shaun Barker saying CBT has 'electrical pace'...  does that scan or is it just not what you would normally hear?

45 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

Wycombe are a horrible club ran by a horrible little man.

I award you tonight’s gold medal for stating the obvious 🤣 🏆

I want to do a Keegan “I’d love it if we beat them” 

I’d also like DCC and Amber Valley to send all their collective potholes to that flipping car park .. They’ve earned it !