Season Tickets 24/25

Gaspode

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Over one thousand sold since the start of phase two, now 5,733 available.

Do you think they are new sales or is it like last season when people were just moving seats ?

Impressive if they are new sales

10 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

Do you think they are new sales or is it like last season when people were just moving seats ?

If people are just moving then their old seats would be available.

I did forget to mention though that a large block of around 200 have been sold/ reserved/ held back in the North stand upper block A, probably taken up by sponsors.

The number of seats available now which will become the seats available for match day tickets is already less than at the start of last season.

1 hour ago, SamUltraRam said:

I bought 2 on Saturday for and the missus, never had them before. 

Not been to many games recently but I think we needed to commit fully. We've been here 5 years so we don't feel out of place anymore.

Kitchen still looks mint btw @Boycie 

43 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

If people are just moving then their old seats would be available.

I did forget to mention though that a large block of around 200 have been sold/ reserved/ held back in the North stand upper block A, probably taken up by sponsors.

The number of seats available now which will become the seats available for match day tickets is already less than at the start of last season.

Do you know if a certain number or proportion of seats have to be held back for match day sales? Tks 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, ColonelBlimp said:

Does anyone know when the season cards get posted?

Usually in the last 2 weeks before the season starts. But you have to use your current card unless you're a new season ticket holder or changing seat or age category. 

4 minutes ago, ColonelBlimp said:

Does anyone know when the season cards get posted?

No.
But just to clarify, only new buyers and/or those changing seats/age category etc are to get a new card.
All straightforward renewals are to retain the card from last season.

My understanding is existing season ticket holders use last seasons card and new holders or those moving seats will be issued with a new card, though not sure when that will ge.

Posted (edited)
On 14/05/2024 at 17:45, Bessie1 said:

Do you know if a certain number or proportion of seats have to be held back for match day sales? Tks 

Yes, but not sure how many. In the last prem season it was 5%.(only season we sold out ST’s c.23500)

Edited by WystonRam

Do the Club have any new Season Ticket Card Holder sleeves available at all ?. 
They are only plastic and mine has gone brittle and is falling to pieces - it’s now more sellotape than Card Holder !! 🫣🐏

3 minutes ago, Keepyuppy said:

They are only plastic and mine has gone brittle and is falling to pieces - it’s now more sellotape than Card Holder !! 🫣🐏

I asked a couple of months ago when I went to collect some tickets as my wallet was in a similar state. They don't do them anymore but they'd recently found a few in the back of a drawer so I was lucky and got one so it might be worth asking when you next go to the ticket office.

On 14/05/2024 at 17:45, Bessie1 said:

37 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

Yes, but not sure how many. In the last prem season it was 5%.(only season we sold out ST’s c.23500)

Just over 5,500 seats available for season tickets at the moment, any unsold of these will then be the seats available for match days.

28 minutes ago, Keepyuppy said:

So is mine🤣

1 hour ago, Keepyuppy said:

I got a nice leather ST holder with a Ram embossed on it as a prezzie a few years back , don`t know if it was off the DCFC website or ebay/amazon though , its lasted well 

Just remember... once you do get a new holder... leave the card in.

The card doesn't need to be removed every game to gain entry. 
The card only needs to be held close to the scanner, not literally inserted into the slot reader thing.  Much like a chip and pin card doesn't need to actually make contact to the reader.  Very close is good enough (and more hygenic for the anti-bac brigade), and still in the wallet works fine.  (You may have to open up the wallet?)

That should extend the life of a cheapy/plasticy holder/wallet.  

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

The card only needs to be held close to the scanner, not literally inserted into the slot reader thing.  Much like a chip and pin card doesn't need to actually make contact to the reader.  Very close is good enough (and more hygenic for the anti-bac brigade), and still in the wallet works fine.  (You may have to open up the wallet?)

I've long been an exponent of full insertion but in future, on your esteemed advice, I'll simply wave it around near the entrance to see if it has the same effect. As you say, that'll be far more hygienic 🤓

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

I do this, a lot easier than getting your card out of the holder. Do this wih my bus pass too.🤣

On 25/05/2024 at 08:39, Wolfie20 said:

My understanding is existing season ticket holders use last seasons card and new holders or those moving seats will be issued with a new card, though not sure when that will ge.

South Stand Upper will also get new tickets (says this in my renewal email from club).  Don’t know why.

2 hours ago, Bessie1 said:

South Stand Upper will also get new tickets (says this in my renewal email from club).  Don’t know why.

Probably scanning again at the top of the stairs (after the concourse) in place of manual steward checks for the safe standing doodah?

I hasten to add, I am 100% guessing!  🤷‍♂️