Summer transfer suggestion thread

sage

2 hours ago, Jase116 said:

I know it’s only bone game into the season, but I went to watch Burton vs Lincoln yesterday, very entertaining game of football, watched Dylan Williams our ex player, did make me wonder why we were not back in for him, very composed performance and definitely has baulked up a bit, also very impressed with burton’s number 2, a right winger, goodwin-Malife, looked raw, but very dangerous.

Who was the Lincoln midfielder a lot mentioned in pre season? Was it Erhahon? Looked decent nothing special.

Crunch match ?

3 hours ago, Jase116 said:

I know it’s only bone game into the season, but I went to watch Burton vs Lincoln yesterday, very entertaining game of football, watched Dylan Williams our ex player, did make me wonder why we were not back in for him, very composed performance and definitely has baulked up a bit, also very impressed with burton’s number 2, a right winger, goodwin-Malife, looked raw, but very dangerous.

Who was the Lincoln midfielder a lot mentioned in pre season? Was it Erhahon? Looked decent nothing special.

44 minutes ago, nogbad van 50 said:

Crunch match ?

Tibia fair I think it was just a misspelling.😔

15 minutes ago, May Contain Nuts said:

Watching him today, bobbins is extremely generous.

Plymouth are so below the grade it’s ridiculous. Whittaker as regressed to what he was as like when he broke through, getting caught on the ball and generally looks like a kid playing a man’s game. 

7 hours ago, Jourdan said:

Why aren’t we scouting in the Japanese market?

If Celtic did it and Bristol City and Blackburn are doing it, could we find a gem there?

I’ve watched 5 minutes of Yuma Suzuki (Kashima Antlers) and I am convinced he solves everything.

As a frequent watcher of the J league Yuma is the biggest S###house in the league but it's weird because he only started doing it after he returned back to Kashima from his spell in Belgium. Battles for everything, get's others involved. Bit Ronaldo-ish where he demands a lot from his teammates and will let them know if not. Has never got a look in to the national squad due to his behaviour/attitude on the pitch. He's 28 now and he was actually close to joining Forest in the 21-22 season for £4 mil from St Truiden in Belgium but rejected the move because he wanted to play in a higher division than the championship but just ended up going back to his home club again. Would take him in a heartbeat if he was up for playing for us which I doubt.

Edited by eddielewis

21 hours ago, Jase116 said:

Ooops 🤣🤣🤣🤣 my bad

16 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Plymouth are so below the grade it’s ridiculous. Whittaker as regressed to what he was as like when he broke through, getting caught on the ball and generally looks like a kid playing a man’s game. 

There team is full players from the foreign market just goes to show sometimes journeymen are a better option 

Emil Riis Jacobsen 

He's in the last year of contract with Preston .

He's over six foot tall making him a good target man.

I reckon if we can't persuade Woodrow he would be a good shout and knows us very well after coming through our academy. 

3 hours ago, Rammed79 said:

Emil Riis Jacobsen 

I reckon if we can't persuade Woodrow he would be a good shout and knows us very well after coming through our academy. 

Was scoring goals for fun at one point last season as well

Edited by Fraser_23

Emil Riis Jacobsen 

He’d probably cost about 4 million because he has scored 20 odd goals in the champ and is a decent age. That is the market unfortunately. 

Emil Riis Jacobsen 

Why did we not keep him anyone remember/know @Ghost of Clough?