Jake Young

Jimbo Ram

Would rather this one is just a nothing rumour. He’s not been prolific anywhere, at any point other than the first half of this season.

He’s only 22, but he’s not scored in his last 6, and 10 of his 16 league goals came across 4 games. Would be another Nick Blackman type signing in my opinion. Not needed.

7 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

IMG-20240119-WA0000.jpg

I'd be dissapointed if we hadn't even considered him as his end product is excellent, but I think this is just a made up rumour to get more money out of Carlisle or get more clubs to bid. Charlton surely can't be after another forward either?

Is this purely to distract us from the CBT situation?

I have no idea how good Jake Young is but sometimes players just have a golden season where everything lands at their feet. Look at Cole Stockton. Not long ago he was the lower league Messi. Now he’s just a messy lower leaguer.

22 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I'd be dissapointed if we hadn't even considered him as his end product is excellent, but I think this is just a made up rumour to get more money out of Carlisle or get more clubs to bid. Charlton surely can't be after another forward either?

Surely ? ...........Stand back and watch 🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Kernow said:

Would rather this one is just a nothing rumour. He’s not been prolific anywhere, at any point other than the first half of this season.

He’s only 22, but he’s not scored in his last 6, and 10 of his 16 league goals came across 4 games. Would be another Nick Blackman type signing in my opinion. Not needed.

Much lower risk than Nick Blackman, and is a lot younger. Wouldn’t be against this personally