Pick a pinyata

Archied

1 hour ago, Returning ram said:

As I said, I get it with someone's opinion, don't have an issue at all with that. However stating something to prove a point that can't be debated seems strange to me. Someone saying I do t like the bloke, his football is rubbish etc...fair enough, personal opinion, someone saying his relationship is bad with Sibley though for example...just seems to be throwing things out there to aim at him.

There's plenty to throw at Warne, what's one more ay? 😄 👍

56 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Yes, but are you Warne in or out? 🥷

I'm someone who would have got it big time wrong if I had been in Clowes shoes. After the Shrewsbury game I was openly calling for Warne to be gone, felt like he had lost the dressing room and was totally lost with a bunch of summer recruits that looked like they'd been drawn out of a tombola. I still don't quite understand what changed, really, but it sure has clicked. And that is why you should never listen to me, or pretty much anyone else who posts on forums. We haven't got a clue what we're on about.

7 hours ago, sage said:

It's a straw animal you hit with a stick and small dictionaries fall out so you can learn how to spell.

Funnily enough I googled the spelling and was offered 3 versions , you seem to have got the meaning from the one I chose , rather spell wrong and people get it than spell right with people not having a clue what your on about 😂

5 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Yes that's why I watch footy, I was so annoyed during the Arthur Cox, George Burley, Maclaren and Jim Smith days, I don't want to see good football, a manger who appears to know what he's doing, I want crap..I want to see Bob Malcolm, I want to see a manager inexplicably change formation defending a 1 nil lead with half hour left...that makes me so happy 😊 

👍,pick up your stick and blindfold on your way in 😂

5 hours ago, Returning ram said:

I can understand wanting PW out based upon opinions, nothing wrong with that. It does get tiresome though imo when an argument is made based on mostly fabricated information and by the same posters over and over. It's almost as though the PW hate has been embedded and attempts to critique him plucked out the air.

We have had doesn't use academy or know players names, tells the players to put aimless crosses in the box, fallen out with players based on hearsay, failure will be not getting us promoted turned into he will fail once we got promoted, he says we are playing good in his interviews, what game is he watching but then when he says we weren't at our best, what does that do for team morale, the league is now the worst ever, his football is rubbish, get Warnock in (one of my favs) I could go on.

Yep kind of my point too , I can see some stuff and understand reasoning and opinion , it’s the over the top ,made up and immovable stuff ( not just about warne ) that’s bizzare 

7 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Mods please can we close this thread down.

Clearly there is no place on this forum for such appalling grammar, punctuation, spelling and syntax and the great offence and distress it has obviously caused already with some posters.

Joking aside , we have sadly just lost one of the best and most valued posters on a derby county forum you could have , spelling ? Grammar? Punctuation? 
how sad some people never learn when it’s obvious ( because they like to tell us all ) they are academic and capable of learning , maybe just not capable of learning what’s important and what isn’t 🤷🏻‍♂️

12 hours ago, Archied said:

Thought it might be worth a separate thread as so many match threads and others just turn into pick a pinyata with people having picked one and sticking to it without  thought, reason or ability to shift from it,

warne 3 promotions from this division currently best scoring record in the division with constant amount of very good goals being scored and a mean defence second on goals conceded,

collins clearly doesn’t have the instincts of a goal scorer despite being relatively prolific over his carrer compared to others lauded as far better than him,

hourihane ,ect ect ect ,

I do wonder if some people actually watch games just to pick they’re pinyata to bash for the season or seasons if a players stays longish term🤷🏻‍♂️

Warne - 3 promotions at a different club, who the opposition set up differently to, who played a different style of play to what he wants from our club. We're also only 5th top scorers, 5 behind the leaders.

Collins - hasn't hit double didgets for non-penalty goals for 5 seasons and is joint 15th top sckrer for non-penalty goals this season.

Hourihane - not suited to the high pressing game Warne wants to play

35 minutes ago, Archied said:

Joking aside , we have sadly just lost one of the best and most valued posters on a derby county forum you could have , spelling ? Grammar? Punctuation? 
how sad some people never learn when it’s obvious ( because they like to tell us all ) they are academic and capable of learning , maybe just not capable of learning what’s important and what isn’t 🤷🏻‍♂️

Also joking aside...

Of those you are effectively calling out, I won't be anywhere near the top, but I know myself I am amongst them.  I notice many.  Ignore most.  But bite occasionally.

But you are so right in what you are saying.  It shouldn't matter.  I shouldn't bite.
... and bringing in the B4 guilt trip was a master stroke, to be fair.

I feel a New Year resolution coming on (That'll be a first!)

Damn it, man... I'm gonna give you a like, and a thanks!

👍🍻

13 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Also joking aside...

Of those you are effectively calling out, I won't be anywhere near the top, but I know myself I am amongst them.  I notice many.  Ignore most.  But bite occasionally.

But you are so right in what you are saying.  It shouldn't matter.  I shouldn't bite.
... and bringing in the B4 guilt trip was a master stroke, to be fair.

I feel a New Year resolution coming on (That'll be a first!)

Damn it, man... I'm gonna give you a like, and a thanks!

👍🍻

Honestly it’s not brought in as a guilt trip , I bite a lot less at the haughty antics of some pulling people on spelling and grammar than I did when b4 was posting but I honestly just see it as posh bullying and a bit pathetic, I dislike that kind of bullying every bit as much as physical bullying by those lucky enough to hold physical advantage , I honestly wish some people would think on 🤷🏻‍♂️

42 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Warne - 3 promotions at a different club, who the opposition set up differently to, who played a different style of play to what he wants from our club. We're also only 5th top scorers, 5 behind the leaders.

Collins - hasn't hit double didgets for non-penalty goals for 5 seasons and is joint 15th top sckrer for non-penalty goals this season.

Hourihane - not suited to the high pressing game Warne wants to play

Warne has 3 promotions and he’s been brought here to get us promoted and promised time and scope to do it by the owner,

penalty s are goals , they count and he has enough career goals not to be labelled as not having a goal scorers instinct 😂

hourihane is being played in deep so he doesn’t have to constantly pressing ,

warne didn’t sign Collins or hourihane 🤷🏻‍♂️