Pick a pinyata

Archied

5 hours ago, Archied said:

Funnily enough I googled the spelling and was offered 3 versions , you seem to have got the meaning from the one I chose , rather spell wrong and people get it than spell right with people not having a clue what your on about 😂

Yes, I always knew it as the spelling in Mexico where it originated- piñata, pronounced as pinyata. It has a duberry over the n. 

10 minutes ago, Turk Thrust said:

Yes, I always knew it as the spelling in Mexico where it originated- piñata, pronounced as pinyata. It has a duberry over the n. 

Yes saw that spelling and also one with a double t , in fact I also found a two word version , wasn’t sure if it was a Spanish thing originally that found its way to Latin America / Mexico, was pretty certain whichever version I used the meaning would be clear but obviously that wasn’t to be 😂

Edited by Archied

2 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Warne - 3 promotions at a different club, who the opposition set up differently to, who played a different style of play to what he wants from our club. We're also only 5th top scorers, 5 behind the leaders.

Collins - hasn't hit double didgets for non-penalty goals for 5 seasons and is joint 15th top sckrer for non-penalty goals this season.

Hourihane - not suited to the high pressing game Warne wants to play

Yet we sit 4th in league, with both them players not being signed by Warne, maybe just maybe, he knows what he is doing 😊

27 minutes ago, oodledoodle said:

Agree, but didn't Warne try to sign both of Rotherham? I'm sure Hourihane turned him down.

Not sure if he did but I wouldn’t blame him as unlike someI think both are decent players at this level and even better if you go back a few years when warne may have tried to sign them

This forums somehow become a provincial town centre in the 80's, at chucking out time on a Saturday night. 

We've had a bit of football, we've had a dozen beers, now let's get some food and hopefully a dust up before we make our way home.