Bristol Rovers - 25 November

B4’s Sister

Just now, Caerphilly Ram said:

And yet it’s a win, third in a row, and we’re moving up the table, disasterclass seems like a stretch. 

Put your dislike of Warne to one side and enjoy your Saturday evening as your team just won a football match 

Currently off to Morrisons to buy beer as we speak. I flipping love Derby County.

Best defensive record in the league and third best goal difference

You can see the path to us getting promoted this year appearing now, might have taken a bit of patience but it’s there

We just need to figure out how to get more effective going forward and we can potentially reel in the top two over the course of the next few months

Starts with Waghorn and John-Jules staying fit in my opinion, not going anywhere with Collins starting most games but he does seem to be the one who’s always available!

Still dreading Cashin and Bird sagas in January but onwards and upwards

1 minute ago, Leicester Ram said:

Best defensive record in the league and third best goal difference

You can see the path to us getting promoted this year appearing now, might have taken a bit of patience but it’s there

We just need to figure out how to get more effective going forward and we can potentially reel in the top two over the course of the next few months

Starts with Waghorn and John-Jules staying fit in my opinion, not going anywhere with Collins starting most games but he does seem to be the one who’s always available!

Still dreading Cashin and Bird sagas in January but onwards and upwards

Could be 3 points off 2nd on Tuesday night. Time to get over excited? No. But also yes.

Great to see the lads secure the win and to see B4 remembered so fondly and respectfully. Under pressure after the capitulation against Crewe, it wasn't pretty, but it's a result we earned against a stubborn enough opponent.

Top 6, a couple more arriving back off injury layoffs, two wins off the autos. B4 would have been bouncing for sure. Suspect he'd have quite enjoyed the Gumps getting beat yet again too 😂

COYR

1 minute ago, StaffsRam said:

Mrs and the kids are out. House to myself. Bottles of Laphroaig, Jose Cuervo and Jack Daniels in the house. Derby win. I'm looking forward to the evening...... 😎

They doun't sound like they'd blend together well. Probably better working out a strategic approach, first conquer the JD with significant coke overmatch....

Just now, Comrade 86 said:

Great to see the lads secure the win and to see B4 remembered so fondly and respectfully. Under pressure after the capitulation against Crewe, it wasn't pretty, but it's a result we earned against a stubborn enough opponent.

Top 6, a couple more arriving back off injury layoffs, two wins off the autos. B4 would have been bouncing for sure. Suspect he'd have quite enjoyed the Gumps getting beat yet again too 😂

COYR

I was listening on the wireless until I got home. B4 got a lovely little tribute from radio Derby, was really nice to hear. Hope the big man enjoyed that one.

4 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

You'll have a sore head in the morning if you mix those 3 drinks. 🤪

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

They doun't sound like they'd blend together well. Probably better working out a strategic approach, first conquer the JD with significant coke overmatch....

I'll probably hold the Laphroaig in reserve, that's one to be savoured. The other two will fulfill tonight's singular objective of getting completely w**kered! 😆

Anyway. Good result and well done for putting the disappointment of losing the lead aside to get a 2nd.

Game didn't sound up to much but maybe another corner has been turned.

Next challenge is to start improving the away results and performances. We could do with doing a Bolton who've just won 6 on the bounce. To do that, we're going to need to pick up away wins as well.

ppg up to 1.6 so moving in the right direction 👍