January Reinforcements

sage

8 minutes ago, oodledoodle said:

Nobody hates Warne, they hate his football. This really bugs me when people say that.

Erm we have one poster openly stating he hates warne , we have all sorts of stuff aimed at warne ( personal included ) which is not about his football, it bugs me to when that’s ignored , there’s plenty who don’t like warnes football and post lots about it in a civil balanced way who I rarely argue with and have some points I agree with or at least can see where they are coming from🤷🏻‍♂️

I think it's strange that Dom Dietrich and Leigh Curtis have been so quiet on social media. Even if there was nothing going on, and nothing was going to happen, I think they'd tweet that.

Ebou Adams came out of nowhere. A lot of our deals since DC took control of the Club have been kept very much under wraps.

I think we will still get 1 in. It might not necessarily be anything exciting, but in a weird way, I think just how silent it's been must be an indicator of something.

1 minute ago, Rample said:

West Ham match finished and no injuries. Mubama didn't get off the bench. Slim chance? 

Not outrageous as Hodge was on the bench for wolves tonight and is signing for QPR and Molumby on the bench for Bournemouth and signing for Fleetwood.

52 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

I'll gladly come back and apologise when this all goes through, but you are about to out yourself as the false prophet I've suspected you are...

Just now, Kernow said:

I think it's strange that Dom Dietrich and Leigh Curtis have been so quiet on social media. Even if there was nothing going on, and nothing was going to happen, I think they'd tweet that.

Ebou Adams came out of nowhere. A lot of our deals since DC took control of the Club have been kept very much under wraps.

I think we will still get 1 in. It might not necessarily be anything exciting, but in a weird way, I think just how silent it's been must be an indicator of something.

No news is no news

3 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Victims of the business plan in this window. 

We clearly had targets but couldn't pursue them, or got outbid until we had outgoings. Just our luck that an offer comes in at the 11th hour and we seemingly have no time to do anything with the £££ and most, if not all, of our identified targets have already moved somewhere.

I'm guessing, had Bristol's offer for Bird come in earlier in the window things would have looked considerably different/rosier.

Do we ever get any ****ing luck in transfer windows? 🙄

The Bird offer will have been bubbling on for weeks.

Just now, MaltRam said:

The Bird offer will have been bubbling on for weeks.

True, but we couldn't really do anything until £££'s changed hands. In the meantime our targets have seemingly all gone elsewhere.

3 minutes ago, Kernow said:

To be fair they're decent journos who don't get involved in rumour and guesswork.

I sense the club possibly tell them what's happening on the understanding they don't blab about it until it's done and dusted......CBT being a case in point.

Hard to judge if this has been a good window or not...

Signed our main target in CBT

Signed a much needed defensive mid in Adams

Kept our main players

Got abit of money for Bird

As it stands, strengthened 2/3 key areas we needed to. 

So does us (potentially) not getting in another forward, which Warne clearly wants too bring one in, mean overall its been a bad window?

7 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Get what you mean. Reverse psychology. 

Just now, Heisenberg said:

Leigh Curtis isn't confident:

image.png.d915a37692460a3dd34bcb6f9215937e.png

Fair enough, I hadn't seen that.

I remember last year he tweeted near the end to essentially say nothing was happening, but it's all been pretty quiet with 'official' reports.

1 minute ago, DCFC1388 said:

Hard to judge if this has been a good window or not...

Signed our main target in CBT

Signed a much needed defensive mid in Adams

Kept our main players

Got abit of money for Bird

As it stands, strengthened 2/3 key areas we needed to. 

So does us (potentially) not getting in another forward, which Warne clearly wants too bring one in, mean overall its been a bad window?

I still like NML through the middle just means we'd have to switch how we play and can't see Warne doing so 

My only hope now is that we haven’t seen a “Derby’s business is over” tweet from the local journos. Clearly we’re still trying but at this point I’d even take Kazim Richards (who is not at Moor Farm btw).