January Reinforcements

sage

5 minutes ago, roboto said:

I would think the striker from a premier league club we’re waiting for might be Divin Mubama. West Ham are short on strikers, but he needs some proper game time that they can’t currently offer him.

The is the problem now with 9 man sub benches Prem teams don't feel as guilty having one or two of their promising young players struggle for minutes because they feel they get 'enough' experience just hanging around the first team sub benches on matchdays and therefore it's so much harder for us and teams further down the pyramid to convince top teams for loans. You have to sell big clubs a proper plan of how were going to use their talent nowadays let alone crazy loan fees (which shouldn't exist in my view if they from prem clubs)

I really can’t see Ward or Fornah leaving!

Korey smith fit since burton but not made any squad even when we’re short kind of gives it away.

I can see us bringing 2 with no midweek game to contend with means it will go down to wire!

52 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Looked ok in the 96th minute against Burton. 

That's fitness not legs, he doesnt get about enough. Good players never lose that right place right time intuition.

I think Korey Smith & Ward would make sense.

Ward is currently struggling to get off weak benches so when players return he wont even make the bench, he is 3rd choice RB so if him going on loan means we can bring in another attacking player on loan it makes alot of sense.

With Smith, he is out of contract and is looking likely to be battling it out to be 4th choice centre mid with Fornah. If he goes & it means we can bring in a more box to box centre mid like Arblaster or similar ilk then again it makes sense.

2 minutes ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

What a ridiculous thing to say.  He’s saying how it is and you’ll use anything as a stick to beat him with.  It’s just the situation we are in and working within our business plan.

Why does he need to say 'we were outbid'?

5 hours ago, Scott129 said:

Check my post history. I have a link to him and was the first one to call his transfer to us.

Really sad, thought he would come good. He has tidy feet and a good passing range. He drove forward so well for the goal he set up, was it vs. Bristol R ?

Edited by Andrew3000