Derby County vs Stevenage (A) Match Thread

Idiakez

3 minutes ago, Archied said:

But warne and his staff regularly state that they go into every game intent on winning it rather than park the bus , he says he would rather win or lose than go for draws ,

come on we can’t grab everything as a stick to beat him with , I actually want him coming out in his pre game pressers and giving the opposition full respect , anything else is just daft , you don’t even see the likes of pep or klopp ect doing anything other than that, again how you prep the players is a different matter🤷🏻‍♂️

I generally don’t try and beat him with a stick I don’t look for every slip of the tongue to hammer him with despite me not being his biggest fan I’m just saying as you’ve eluded to yourself, that it’s at odds with how we should be setting up and how he believes we should be setting up. 

we don’t need to be difficult to beat we need to be difficult to get anything from whatsoever. 

I think if home form was better it’d have just passed me by but because we’re relying on away form we need to be positive away. 

Edited by IlsonDerby

2 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

I generally don’t try and beat him with a stick I don’t look for every slip of the tongue to hammer him with despite me not being his biggest fan I’m just saying as you’ve eluded to yourself, that it’s at odds with how we should be setting up and how he believes we should be setting up. 

we don’t need to be difficult to beat we need to be difficult to get anything from whatsoever. 

I think if home form was better it’d have just passed me by but because we’re relying on away form we need to be positive away. 

Nope , I read your posts and don’t have a problem with your opinion and though I may be wrong I get the impression that if warne gets it right you will be one of the first to come out and say it and be happy to support the management team where some others just never will once they have picked a side 🤷🏻‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Archied said:

But warne and his staff regularly state that they go into every game intent on winning it rather than park the bus , he says he would rather win or lose than go for draws ,

come on we can’t grab everything as a stick to beat him with , I actually want him coming out in his pre game pressers and giving the opposition full respect , anything else is just daft , you don’t even see the likes of pep or klopp ect doing anything other than that, again how you prep the players is a different matter🤷🏻‍♂️

Only need to see the reaction of a few of his own fans to a pretty bland and innocuous reply to a question that specifically referenced 'background noise'. Taken out of context suddenly it was proof of being disrespectful of die-hard loyal fans,  saying they resented being called background noise!

So he would be mad to give any reply wth even a whiff of a 'we should be beating teams like this' nature.