Derby County vs Stevenage (A) Match Thread

Idiakez

2 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

Interesting that Warne only went 3 or 4 yards towards the Derby fans at full time. He should at least try and communicate with them. Or were we singing him bad again?

He should have gone over to applaud them but not try to communicate with them. Immediately after a poor result when emotions are at the rawest is never a good idea as Hourihane discovered last week.

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Let’s be sensible about this.

we have not improved at all since Warne came in in my opinion - does anyone disagree?
Warne has brought in at least 12 players at great expense as well this season - have we improved? Not a jot in my opinion 

Why is anyone expecting us to suddenly play any decent football and improve 

in all the games this season in the league we have deserved to win one game outright and that was a poor Exeter side - our tactics are woeful if we even have any and you can forget trying to work out where our players are trying to play in these bizarre desperate formations 

Great expense?

When are the hierarchy of Derby County FC going to realise that PW has no redeeming features he’s an absolute joke to both Derby County and himself.

The attributes he supposedly had have clearly deserted him so please let’s set him adrift and move on he is totally incapable of managing Derby County FC.

22 minutes ago, 8Leeds said:

Finally, I’ve been waiting for you to pipe up since he went off. 

He was one of our better players in that first half and you know it. 

What’s he done to upset you? Have you ended up with an albino grandchild with an absent father??
#HitAndRun

No mate he flatters to deceive once more.

3 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

It didn’t seem like there was as much of a reaction at full time as at Shrewsbury surprisingly. Unless Ramstv muted the mics or something but can’t see they’d have the option to. 
That was dire. Nothing much else to say 😞 

Audible on RD

Just now, Jram said:

I assume you knew from day one, did you?

I would have given Liam more time. At least I could see a plan and what we were trying to do. I am clueless as to what Warne is doing or what his plan is. These are his players. He took over when we were 7th and now we are 10th. Not great.