FA Cup 1st Round Draw.

WystonRam

6 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Didn’t say “He was a great manager”. Said he was good at spotting players. I. E Bryson, Russell, and the rest. Not bad with kids like Hughes and Hendrick. Tactics were sometimes good - I . E I was at Florists when we won with 10 men. Nothing to do with his name being Clough. Hope that explains it for you .

You said if you combined with Warnes interview technique you’d have a great manager, your words, but hey ho.

44 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

You said if you combined with Warnes interview technique you’d have a great manager, your words, but hey ho.

He literally said

”Really? Warne looks like he could be Nigel’s dad ! If you could put Paul’s interview technique with Clough’splayer spotting you would get a great manager.”

There is possibly more to the role than spotting players and doing interviews, and I wouldn’t even agree on the interview part of it, but, as you say, hey ho.

15 minutes ago, jameso said:

He literally said

”Really? Warne looks like he could be Nigel’s dad ! If you could put Paul’s interview technique with Clough’splayer spotting you would get a great manager.”

There is possibly more to the role than spotting players and doing interviews, and I wouldn’t even agree on the interview part of it, but, as you say, hey ho.

If you’re desperate for an argument, have you tried Tyler or Roy Mac😉

34 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

They are the top scorers in all four divisions with 30 goals.

This will be a tougher proposition than Notts County, Crewe now unbeaten in 14 home matches having won the last four including v Tranmere on Saturday. We have to beat them for the sake of us Crewe based rams and the abuse we will receive if we don't!

1 minute ago, Wistaston Ram said:

This will be a tougher proposition than Notts County, Crewe now unbeaten in 14 home matches having won the last four including v Tranmere on Saturday. We have to beat them for the sake of us Crewe based rams and the abuse we will receive if we don't!

No problem, tell them we are concentrating everything on promotion, apparently we are anyway.