Corey Blackett-Taylor - Signed on Loan/Permanent in Summer

Stuniverse

3 hours ago, rammieib said:

So many of you getting into a panic just because there isn’t a statement on the DCFC website yet lol.

Really? Not seen anyone panicking on here, just a few people quite understandably wondering why we've yet to hear a peep out of the club, so I'm not really sure what you find so amusing.

4 hours ago, S8TY said:

There is no way deals don’t get done because it’s over a weekend so must be another reason 

You sure? Can't imagine Rick and Trev sat in the office on the weekend just to get our deal over the line. Any transfers we make WILL be subject to approval, after all.

Tomorrow's the day I reckon.

4 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

Really? Not seen anyone panicking on here, just a few people quite understandably wondering why we've yet to hear a peep out of the club, so I'm not really sure what you find so amusing.

You sure? Can't imagine Rick and Trev sat in the office on the weekend just to get our deal over the line. Any transfers we make WILL be subject to approval, after all.

Do you not remember seeing "subject to EFL approval" when we've announced pretty much every signing in recent history?

42 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

Already said this regarding efl but deals do get done over the weekend so assuming it’s something to do witi us spending a fee and checks blahdy blah 

2 hours ago, Comrade 86 said:

2 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Do you not remember seeing "subject to EFL approval" when we've announced pretty much every signing in recent history?

Anything? I'll assume not eh! 🤓

6 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

Anything? I'll assume not eh! 🤓

Since you need a reply ..

"Can't imagine Rick and Trev sat in the office on the weekend just to get our deal over the line. Any transfers we make WILL be subject to approval, after all. Tomorrow's the day I reckon."

I thought those comments implied that we needed to wait until they're in the office on Monday before we could announce the deal. My sincerest apologies for misinterpreting your comments.

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Since you need a reply ..

"Can't imagine Rick and Trev sat in the office on the weekend just to get our deal over the line. Any transfers we make WILL be subject to approval, after all. Tomorrow's the day I reckon."

I thought those comments implied that we needed to wait until they're in the office on Monday before we could announce the deal. My sincerest apologies for misinterpreting your comments.

I've highlighted the bit you actually addressed in your post which, as you need reminding said:

2 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Best leave it there now I reckon 🙊

10 hours ago, S8TY said:

Already said this regarding efl but deals do get done over the weekend so assuming it’s something to do witi us spending a fee and checks blahdy blah 

But do our marketing team, photographers, social media ect work weekends aside from those sent to the match? Kinda sad but I always assume timing of announcements is more to do with this than anything 

4 minutes ago, whiteroseram said:

But do our marketing team, photographers, social media ect work weekends aside from those sent to the match? Kinda sad but I always assume timing of announcements is more to do with this than anything 

yep who knows , We will see I guess, if this isn't announced today then I'd start to worry but I've been told by my Charlton source its a done deal but also said he didn't understand why it's not been announced 

32 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

Everyone pick a time slot for the announcement I’m going for 10 till half 10 

2PM - Admin something like “ off to work we go” 

2.15pm - “ Derby County are delighted to confirm the transfer of exciting winger Corey Blackett-Taylor for an undisclosed fee. The former addicks winger has put pen-to- paper on a deal till 2027.

8.00PM - Derby fan - Oliver meme - “please  sir could I have some more”

8.25PM - admin - “More you want me? Go on then.

8.45PM - 🖊 - Derby County are delighted to confirm the transfer of experienced striker Michael Smith from Sheffield Wednesday. Smith Joins on season - long loan.