Match Thread: vs Bolton (A)

Rampant

Just now, IlsonDerby said:

Did well from A set piece to win the pen and there’s been some good defending in our own box but this performance again has been crap. 

Papered over by that absolutely bonkers spell against posh. We can’t string any passes together. Strikers are getting no service from open play. 

Put Radcliffe and Barkhuizen on for Smith and Washington and play 433 ffs. This asymmetrical 352/4231 dependent on who has the ball is producing turgid football. 

I hate setting up to sit deep and hit teams on the counter. It's so negative. It's crap to watch. I can't remember the last time we strung 9 or 10 passes together. It's a results based business, but there's a massive difference between playing like this and nicking a result, and playing like this and still losing. It's anti football.

Just now, IlsonDerby said:

How are other managers/coaches able to get teams at the same level as us playing football so much better than us? This squad is being held back. They’re good enough to pass and move. 

Instead we’re forced to watch Keeper to CB, CB to FB, FB hoofed up the channel 

I heard a rumour we're gonna remove the "football" from the club name, and rename to "Derby County Club".

1 minute ago, IlsonDerby said:

How are other managers/coaches able to get teams at the same level as us playing football so much better than us? This squad is being held back. They’re good enough to pass and move. 

Instead we’re forced to watch Keeper to CB, CB to FB, FB hoofed up the channel 

Because they’re nearly all old, unathletic and lack the ability to do the move part.