Ryan Allsop

beardyjim

6 hours ago, sage said:

I thought he was a good solid keeper. Prefer him to Wildsmith.

I’m not sure, personally, both are much of muchness. Not sure there’s much between them - both have been excellent for us in the grand scheme of things. 

It’s been a while since we’ve had a bad keeper, Carson went through a regression stage but at his best was the probably the best I’ve ever seen in a Derby shirt. Roos wasn’t commanding, but was an outstanding shot stopper. 

1 minute ago, Ambitious said:

I’m not sure, personally, both are much of muchness. Not sure there’s much between them - both have been excellent for us in the grand scheme of things. 

It’s been a while since we’ve had a bad keeper, Carson went through a regression stage but at his best was the probably the best I’ve ever seen in a Derby shirt. Roos wasn’t commanding, but was an outstanding shot stopper. 

I thought Wildsmith till Barnsley away then wobbled for the rest of the season. Decent keeper but Allsop was rock solid IMO 

51 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Best I've seen

image.png.053f0614bad4d338f8dc94a82f13b63c.png

On 28/08/2023 at 22:58, Ambitious said:

Suppose it deserves its own thread really, but wonder how people would rank our keepers for the last ~10 years?

Wildsmith
Roos
Allsop
Marshall
Hamer
Carson
Grant

On 28/08/2023 at 22:58, Ambitious said:

IMG_0057.jpeg

2 hours ago, Shuff264 said:

Suppose it deserves its own thread really, but wonder how people would rank our keepers for the last ~10 years?

Wildsmith
Roos
Allsop
Marshall
Hamer
Carson
Grant

Allsop, Carson, Grant, Wildsmith, Roos and equal last Hamer/Marshall.