Eiran Cashin

Heisenberg

6 hours ago, Curtains said:

For goodness sake he hasn’t signed crap .

Stop distorting things 

Apologies, I may have been slightly inaccurate.

Sonny Bradley appears to be diarrhoea, not crap. He seems shot to bits, like Albentosa but worse.

Curtis Nelson seems slightly crap, not full blown diarrhoea, like Bradley.

Washington not seen enough of yet, but looks a bit crap.

Elder, crapish.

Fornah, John-Jules, Wilson look as though could he good signings, but early days.

Waghorn, is the imodium.

Edited by MackworthRamIsGod

8 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Sonny Bradley appears to be diarrhoea, not crap. He seems shot to bits, like Albentosa but worse.

Elder, crapish.

Fornah, John-Jules, Wilson look as though could he good signings, but early days.

Waghorn, is the imodium.

I’m sure they all speak highly of you .

8 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Elder, crapish.

Waghorn, is the imodium.

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office FGS this is getting more and more pathetic as the days go by

11 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Elder, crapish.

Waghorn, is the imodium.

It is early days but I think the funds for Washington could have been spent on an alternative……cough…..JCH…..cough 😊

On 04/09/2023 at 08:00, Terry Hennessy said:

Hmmmm....for the life of me I don't understand why in instances like this that things get left to the last minute.... the same thing happened to JCH at Pboro....

But IMO if Cash thought he'd be playing for a Premiership team he's deluded. He'd sit in their U23s or whatever and rot until January when he'd get loaned out somewhere....so other than a bit if extra money in his pocket it'd be a retrogressive step for him...

I strongly disagree - for a couple of reasons. 

1) Cashin is going to believe in his own ability, much like when we were all kids and thought we could make it as professional footballers. He's not going to be thinking: 'well, Brighton want me and are willing to pay £4m (as well as a massive pay rise) for me to transfer there, but I don't believe I'm good enough so I'll stick it out here instead'? Obviously not, he's going to trust in his own ability and that they want him at the club for a reason. A loan to a Championship club, while still contracted to a Premier League club on a 4-5 year deal is preferable to playing in League One.

2) sit in their U23s, now U21s  - Brighton aren't going to pay close to £4m and probably £20-30k a week to a player to play in their U21 side, especially when that player is already 21. He's earmarked for the first team squad and will be training with their players. Again, people believe that if players aren't playing then they're not developing, obviously I think logic would state that Eiran Cashin is going to be learning more under a world class manager, playing against the Mitoma than he is under Warne playing against Conor Washington. The level of coaching alone is going to be immeasurably better for him.  

It's not a retrogressive step for him, at all. A move to the Premier League at 21, to one of the best run and progressive clubs, not only in the country but the entire world, is absolutely not a retrogressive step regardless of your own thoughts and opinions on his ability. The scouting/coaching staff at Brighton obviously hold a very different opinion to you and based on their success rate then I would be incline to agree with them. Even to use Matt Clarke as an example - he had a few loan moves to the Championship after his £3m move. He did very well for us and others and then eventually moved on to Middlesbrough on a permanent deal for £3.5m (profit for Brighton). Do you think Clarke regrets that move now? Of course not, the team he played for are still stuck in League One five years on and have shown very few signs of any type of progression. 

16 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

Then ask them that, not where they read it.

They might well have read it for all you know. Perhaps it might help if posters state their ITK source, even if it’s Simmo’s chap in the media department or Big Trav’s mate of a mate, like in the rumour mill. What do you think 🧐 

15 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

They might well have read it for all you know. Perhaps it might help if posters state their ITK source, even if it’s Simmo’s chap in the media department or Big Trav’s mate of a mate, like in the rumour mill. What do you think 🧐 

Everybody’s got a source nowadays. It’s the new must have accessory.