Eiran Cashin

Heisenberg

2 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

You just couldn’t resist could you 🤣🤣

It’s true I couldn’t resist 😂, but it’s true Warne will not improve Cashin. He needs to go to a club with better development coaches (and better ball players) if he wants his career to kick on.

28 minutes ago, ramboy63 said:

Easy said then done though,firstly he is out of contract come the summer so he could go anyway and secondly once a players head as been turned its pretty much game over BHA will be offering at least treble his wages so cant blame him 

We have to remember we a are a third tear club now and easy pickings even more so the fact we still havent got a pot to hiss in

It’s enough to make you cry at some level.

8 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

It’s true I couldn’t resist 😂, but it’s true Warne will not improve Cashin. He needs to go to a club with better development coaches (and better ball players) if he wants his career to kick on.

Oh I dunno, his 40-50 yard cross field passing skills will improve immensely under Warne 😏

4 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Oh I dunno, his 40-50 yard cross field passing skills will improve immensely under Warne 😏

Evidence seems to point to the contrary! Not necessarily a Warne thing but it's a bit odd - he's probably having his shakiest season so far, yet it's now he's being linked with bids from a Premier League club.

Edited by Kokosnuss

53 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

BHA had 23 players out on loan last season alone. Why would they want a ‘development asset’ playing a second season in League 1. He needs to be thoroughly tested to see what his upside potentially is. He will either be loaned to a Championship team, or a team in one of the European leagues (as Mac Allister and Caicedo were). They are looking to turn a ‘£3m’ asset into something > £10m+. Cashin is not going to improve playing next to Nelson, coming up again against Lincoln and Shrewsbury, or being coached by Warne.

You were doing ok and making some sense until the final sentence when you turned a post into more anti-Warne rhetoric.

If he wants to go then he's as good as gone, that's no "boo hoo poor us", that's just reality and absolutely no ill feeling towards the player himself. This is unfortunately what you're up against when you ply your trade in the 3rd tier. There is nothing we can do to compete with what Brighton can offer and the remaining contract situation is going to seriously impact what we can get for him but we just have to get what we can.

19 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Thanks. Fortunately your opinion is of no importance to me 👍

Cheers, I've been doing the washing up and your comment brought a smile to my face. Come on you Rams. In Clowes I trust and as for Warne, my final judgement on him will be reserved until well into the future. Have a good day.

31 minutes ago, Yoxoram said:

Cheers, I've been doing the washing up and your comment brought a smile to my face. Come on you Rams. In Clowes I trust and as for Warne, my final judgement on him will be reserved until well into the future. Have a good day.

Have a good birthday on Friday too Yoxo.

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

Honest question ( don’t know the answer ) what’s warned record like at Rotherham in terms of players being nicked from them for more money than they paid ,, have seen it said that hen he gets promotion to championship with Rotherham he has lost players pinched by clubs with bigger budgets , worth one of the statos having a nose round to see ?

2 minutes ago, Archied said:

Honest question ( don’t know the answer ) what’s warned record like at Rotherham in terms of players being nicked from them for more money than they paid ,, have seen it said that hen he gets promotion to championship with Rotherham he has lost players pinched by clubs with bigger budgets , worth one of the statos having a nose round to see ?

To be honest I have no idea Archie. Crooks, Smith and Barlasser must have been sold on for some decent money but I have no idea how much was paid for them. I suspect they might also have been sold after relegation rather than promotion, but again I have no knowledge. 

Just for the record, I am not completely anti-Warne. He probably is a good bloke (never met him), he clearly cares, he obviously projects himself as a supportive people person, and he has had some success with Rotherham and their business/football style model.  I just don't see, and have never seen him, as a good fit for Derby. And if he was, Clowes should have moved high water to have brought him in before letting Rosenior bring in the players he did. He is imo tactically limited, and some of his recent purchases don't even seem to fit with how he wants to play. I know nothing about Fornah and John-Jules though, and perhaps those two will be the magic switch? Time will tell Archie. Time will tell 🐏

On 26/08/2023 at 15:02, YouRams said:

He'll be a better player than Cashin, don't see all the criticism about pace he might not have the pace for a right back but he's going to make a solid CB or even CDM.

Id rather he went tbh. Really good player but the money would be nice and I never mind seeing derby youngsters playing at a higher level. 

Annoying if admin leads to yet another player who we couldn’t tie down leavin for nothing 

59 minutes ago, Archied said:

Overall
Fees paid: £1.2m and a lots of undisclosed
Fees received: £6.3m and a few undisclosed

Players signed for a fee
Jon Taylor - £500k > £0
Will Vaulks - £400k > £2m
Ben Purrington - £300k > Undisclosed
Jamie Proctor - £75k > £0
Trevor Clarke - £100k > Undisclosed
Freddie Ladapo - £480k > £0
Dan Barlaser - £240k > £900k (sold after Warne left the club)

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

If Cashin stays for the season and we get promoted I would expect him to extend his contract with us at that point but currently my understanding is that he is the lowest paid player in our match day players and by some way.

He buys his trousers at Primark so he must be hard up.

2 hours ago, i-Ram said:

To be honest I have no idea Archie. Crooks, Smith and Barlasser must have been sold on for some decent money but I have no idea how much was paid for them. I suspect they might also have been sold after relegation rather than promotion, but again I have no knowledge. 

Just for the record, I am not completely anti-Warne. He probably is a good bloke (never met him), he clearly cares, he obviously projects himself as a supportive people person, and he has had some success with Rotherham and their business/football style model.  I just don't see, and have never seen him, as a good fit for Derby. And if he was, Clowes should have moved high water to have brought him in before letting Rosenior bring in the players he did. He is imo tactically limited, and some of his recent purchases don't even seem to fit with how he wants to play. I know nothing about Fornah and John-Jules though, and perhaps those two will be the magic switch? Time will tell Archie. Time will tell 🐏

Can’t say I’m totally pro warne as I wouldn’t be with any manager these days as you just can never tell how it’s going to pan out and they all have a pretty short shelf life at single clubs , often do great then fall off a cliff and it’s out , the bit for me was/is I had just grown bored with the play it out from the back / possession football is everything approach and he’s not that , drove me mad seeing us break out fast , get to the half way line then stop and look for a backwards pass and slow it all down , I know some like that but it bores me senseless and frustrates the hell out of me ,

im just watching how we progress and at the mo am reasonably happy with things , if it goes the other way I won’t be afraid to say I think he should be replaced🤷🏻‍♂️

I don’t want him to go for the basic romantic reason that it’s always nice for a homegrown talent to want to stay at the club, maybe help us get promoted, maybe one day be captain and show an attachment to the club that relates to our attachment as a fan(s).

but that’s tempered by the centre back position in league one and in Derby’s situation being something that could be filled by someone less talented/young - someone who could ‘do a job’ - for a fraction of the money we may end up getting for him and therefore makes sense. 
what I’m trying to say is a Sibley, a Knight or a Bird aren’t cheap to replace and give you something else. 
whereas I think we could replace Cashin with a older champ/journeyman CB and it not affect our promotion chances. 
🙏🏽

People blew us people forget. When we played possession football, you to me, to me to you across the back line. Everyone moaned and was shouting get it forward. 

We now try and get it forward and everyone moans we’re giving the ball away all the time.  

Who’d be a bloody football Manager!!